3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 17.12.21 01:28 am

How often did you have to fight?

I look at the enemy. If it seems to me that he is equal to me in strength, then you can clash, but if he is obviously weak, then you can simply load with words, since he will retreat anyway, I judge from my own experience. army, and just sometimes in everyday life. If a person does not understand with words, then how to put him in his place differently. In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it’s established like this: I was afraid to sort things out like a man, showed weakness. Because of this, I lost respect and your word doesn't mean anything anymore, what do you say to that?
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 17.12.21

7Rain7
Of course, as a cultured person!

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

Red Bull Energy

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it’s like this: I was afraid to sort things out like a man, showed weakness. Because of this, I lost respect and your word doesn’t mean anything anymore. What do you say to that?

In the sense of not stuffing my face - lost the power of words? Doesn't fit. Those who are deprived of words and mind are hit in the face.

Red Bull Energy

let the enemy, obviously stronger than me, hit my face, then at least everyone will know that I did not pass and it is worth a

lot Knocked teeth worth? I do not think.

Jason_Voorhees

I have a gun

I have too. I'm not a monkey to get into a fight and prove something to someone.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.21

In kindergarten, at school, in the courtyard and in the army. I don’t digest when they beat in a crowd alone. One on one only. But this was not often. As he beat in the face, he got it on his own. The first never climbed. Also did not I digest jackals-provocateurs, they will provoke themselves, but they don't get into a fight

M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.21

I always tried not to fight not a Makhatsa,
therefore, he fought directly with someone on her fists as a very rare fight.

7Rain7 17.12.21

hardwaredude
Tell me that you carry the barrel with you? I have a pistol, a gun, but it never even occurs to me to carry it with me. On the banks in nature in the company to sell only.

X
XBoy360 17.12.21

Fighting is not. And to receive ... 1, 2, 3, 4. Received four times: on the ear 1 time, in the nose 3 times. Of these, 3 in recent years in a techie for drunkenness, and the first time at school ... but no, there two times "fought". But I never won, i.e. didn't even try, actually. Sykun is short.

7Rain7 17.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
Sadly somehow.

M
Melshlemming 17.12.21

Rarely. I have the "Scary Man" perk, from which opponents run away from me with their tail between their legs.

X
XBoy360 17.12.21

7Rain7
I don’t care already. Yes, even then it was not dumb, because I was drunk, but I had already forgotten my school years, it was in the 5th grade.

U
Uilenspiegel 17.12.21

For 6 years I have not seriously fought, there was no reason (drug addicts and drunks at work are not considered to be taken care of). And so, with my average height and physique, athletes and pitching do not like me very much.

7Rain7 17.12.21

pimpf
Or you left work early)))

M
Melshlemming 17.12.21

pimpf
There you are! And I was looking for you. Why did you get home from work so quickly?

T
TTG 17.12.21

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it’s established like this: I was afraid to find out the relationship like a man, showed weakness
in your environment, brute force dominates, which characterizes.

C
CEMENTATOR 17.12.21

I already somehow got out of that age when I fought with someone. I have already acquired a weapon for a long time. So the last time I fought and I don't remember right away. But before, of course, it happened, it happened and even received, but times are changing. It's okay, I'm talking about fights.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

I carry with me a photograph of the author's wife. hooligans scatter

W
Wing42 17.12.21

Grevol
You are incredibly cruel, just a sadist.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Wing42
I know ... it would be more humane to burn them with a flamethrower ...

W
Wing42 17.12.21

Grevol
You are just gold, that's who should directly deal with communication with people. But a flamethrower is a technically difficult thing (if you take a real flamethrower, not a deodorant with a lighter), therefore it is easier and more reliable to use gasoline, kerosene and other fuels and lubricants. If. you are an esoteric lover and if you have a current rectifier, a couple of nails, a container of salt water, pieces of aluminum (they later turn into powder or shavings) and a magnesium tape, you can spend time with people much more fun.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Wing42
told me that I have a tendency to straighten zigzags with improvised means)
your recipe will cause trembling feelings in the heart of a seasoned sociopath)

A
Alexey Chichigin 17.12.21

Wing42
And why is there a magnesium tape? you can do with izalent (which is black, wide)