3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Borzenkov 17.12.21 01:37 am

About battlefield 4 add-ons (Battlefield 4)

I bought premium status from origin. Everything came, but there is one thing, but I thought there would be additional tasks in the campaign, but they are not. In multiplayer, I found the missions tab, then I go to the create tab and seem to set everything up, but I can't create a mission and play it, although I'm sorry for the money spent. If you know, help or tell me how you can run them.
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrdoMalleus 17.12.21

That seems to be missing for the Premium add. missions for the company.
Premium gives new cards from add-ons and various bonuses (in combat sets).
In general, what kind of mission tab is it, if it's Tasks (for example, I have 0/18), then it's to compete with friends.

T
TimKar 17.12.21

Alexey Borzenkovvvvvv
in premium no extra. missions for a loner. All five add-ons are exclusively multiplayer, and the quest tab is purely competitive. You and your friend, whom you have chosen, are given 48 hours, and you have the task of who will kill the most, earn points, etc. for the allotted time. There are also cooperative tasks, they do not apply to the campaign in any way. No wonder if you can't find anyone, nobody has been playing co-op for a long time.
You can ask a friend to run a co-op together, otherwise hardly anyone is playing it now.

T
Tombstone warden 17.12.21

Genom94
Does Battlefield 4 have co-op? In Battlefield 3, I know exactly what it is.

T
TimKar 17.12.21

Plague_Doctor, for
sure, mixed it up.

A
Alexander Khantil 17.12.21

4, will the battlefield:
Intel pentium (r) [email protected] 3.00GHz
4.00 gb
Nvidia Geforce 630
64-bit