3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21 01:37 am

About the attitude towards homosexuality

Why, when in some game there is a character of non-traditional sexual orientation, or in some country gay marriage is allowed, then almost the entire PeGach is bombed (and not only him) because of this?
Don't you care? You, damn it, even if you saw one gay or lesbian in Russia? Not? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!
85 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 17.12.21

Why?

Because you were brainwashed by a zomboy.

G
Genesis48 17.12.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Uchi untouched by propaganda appeared

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 17.12.21

Genesis48

Why not touched, touched, though not for the whole head :))

G
Genesis48 17.12.21

Evil Spirit Yambuya
what is the flushing?

7Rain7 17.12.21

Seen in real life and gays and lesbians. I just saw the cock, I am very familiar with lesbians)).
And we are against because decent guys do not accept gomosyatina and all kinds of cockerels. Yes, and against such propaganda. My son is growing up. I would not even want him to see such propaganda.
Yin-Ro-Gan
You will not lure us into your ranks, do not try.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21

7Rain7
And I'm not trying, my dear.
Nobody brainwashed me.

G
Givemethedust 17.12.21

There are enough gays in Russia. But why is it necessary to talk about it at every corner? Well, you have an unconventional relationship in the game, well, let it be. But no, it sticks out like a great achievement. Although gays themselves are constantly shouting that we are just as normal. For some reason, no one speaks or boasts about heroes of traditional orientation, but they are promoting gays, why? Since they are so normal, then you don't need to stand out.

B
Brian griffin 17.12.21

I think the problem lies in two sides of the coin of tolerance. The infringement of rights ignites the sitters of one side of the citizens, their praise and propaganda - on the other. In my opinion, both are not politically correct attitudes towards certain segments of the population. (as an example, the black population of the United States can be cited: they used to be rotten and infringed on their rights, but now they can be fined for looking at a black person if it seemed to him that you were doing it with a racist connotation) So until people stop paying attention differences and grant someone separate rights, mutual understanding will not arise. However, so far people cannot come to terms with the differences due to their upbringing.

B
Brian griffin 17.12.21

MALKING PLAYER
Interesting, by the way, case of bias in the attitude of the masses within the country. Freddie Mercury is first of all a talent and a star, and then a homosexual, and Elton John is the opposite.

7Rain7 17.12.21

Brian Griffin
Skin color is an innate genetic trait of a person. Nothing can be done with her, and it is not necessary. It's all right here. Cockerel is for the most part a deviation acquired in one way or another. Let us now be tolerant of maniacs, pedophiles, bestiality, necrophilia. Fuck blindfolded and do not care. Marriage on corpses and dogs will be resolved yet. What is it, tolerance.

B
Brian griffin 17.12.21

7Rain7
This is what I'm talking about - an extreme in everything. You do not have an asaciative series such as black -> cannibal, but when you talk about same-sex relationships, everything always ends in perversion, pedophilia and necrophilia.

7Rain7 17.12.21

Brian Griffin
I already wrote to you. Skin color is a genetic trait. Gomosyatina is acquired bullshit. Do you think people are born homosexuals, or necrophiles, or zoophiles? Why should we be comfortable with one disorder and reject others?
What for it was dragged to the cop, it would be better to immediately lead to the registry office.

B
Brian griffin 17.12.21

7Rain7
why does difference become a disorder? people who prefer, older, fatter, thinner, with implants, smokers, drinkers also suffer from disorders?

S
Schreps 17.12.21

Just washed them for you, just not by a zombie box, but worse, on the Internet, and then immediately shit was rammed

7Rain7 17.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
Tits rule the world)))

PS: What kind of fagot always minuses me here?

w
warp 37 17.12.21

It's just that in the vastness of the former USSR there is such a moronic mentality. You always need to grind the affairs of others and look for external enemies, regardless of your nose. Plus spirituality â„¢ and homophobia, which in our country reach the point of inadequacy. In addition, people of different physical and moral ages live here.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

Boobs rule the world)))
Guys, whatever you want, and I have surrendered to them for a long time.

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
The problem is moral. For adequate people, whose morale is a little higher than usual, and "bomb" because of this) The very word "bomb" is certainly offensive in this case. Just take it for granted: morality is absolute in the sense that everyone and everything is subject to morality and moral judgment. All people and every moment of every person's life, even your THOUGHTS and thoughts. Morality evaluates everything and everyone, without exception, absolutely. Even your dreams. That's it.
Ask me, I have been discussing this topic for a long time and not only)) Although I have already said everything about morality =] Briefly, but clearly.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Fags!
Spoiler

P
Pasitiv 17.12.21

It's just that we are afraid that the same will happen in Russia. That's all there is. I don’t like gays either, but I don’t give a shit about them, if only they didn’t climb up to normal people. And the fact that they are hammering into the Srakotan is not my problem. They don't do it in public after all, unlike some straight people.