3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21 01:37 am

About the attitude towards homosexuality

Why, when in some game there is a character of non-traditional sexual orientation, or in some country gay marriage is allowed, then almost the entire PeGach is bombed (and not only him) because of this?
Don't you care? You, damn it, even if you saw one gay or lesbian in Russia? Not? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!
85 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

7Rain7
No, I prefer older girls :) Just wary of precedent.

S
Shine 17.12.21

7Rain7
What is this if not propaganda?
This is a picture of two nice guys kissing. No inscriptions and campaigns. If for some heterosexual it is propaganda, then perhaps he is not so heterosexual.

7Rain7 17.12.21

Self-Murderer
She is simply not pleasant to me. I think the same way as many normal men. Then you scratch your ears in your post that you are being infringed upon and write like the LGBT community, not from gays who climb from all screens and constantly harass me on the street, but from the same straight people everywhere screaming like homosexuals have annoyed them. And then you add your homosexual photos, showing us this ... avno and claim that you are sitting quietly. You are not bothered by this, as you yourself think?
If for some heterosexual it is propaganda, then perhaps he is not so heterosexual. Then you begin to express some subtextual insults. In real life, I would have been lying in bloody snot for a long time for my own [deleted] and for such assumptions. Moreover, not only from me, but from any normal man.
You don't have to answer me. I do not want to discuss with you. You have already shown with a couple of posts that you are a homosexual idle talker.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Self-Murderer
Hear cute, tie up. You have a brave heart, appreciated. Where are you pounding, with whom and with what - your own business. But this does not mean at all that you should hang your wet thongs to dry all over the site. You are looking for your own kind - everything is in drugs, if you see someone, I understand.

S
Shine 17.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Where you go, with whom and with what is your own business. But this does not mean at all that you should hang your wet thongs to dry all over the site.
I guess this applies to straight people too. But I doubt that you are writing the same thing on this site to people claiming that they love to fuck with girls and post pictures with boobs.
And I agree with tie. This does not even cause very violent reactions.

G
Givemethedust 17.12.21

Self-Murderer
Let the people fuck and love those they want.
And who doesn’t give something? Why all these self-affirmations, parades, PR?
And before giving to the people, it would be necessary to ask him, maybe the people do not want to be loved and fucked whoever wants.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Self-Murderer
Certainly not writing, let the Irl hammer and post. From this, children appear, the human race continues. Or maybe they found you in the cabbage? The stork may have brought, blue-billed?

And I agree with tie. This does not even cause very violent reactions.
Was it just the reaction that was important to you? Conclusion: you are a bot user / girl who makes fun of guys in this way.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

The pitushatnya was lit here. no discussion with the slag. for soap or fertilizers!

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

but in a family of atheists it is difficult to grow up to be a believer.

In general, the nature of the human cranium is such that it can easily be filled with all sorts of shit. You see, civilization is developing, but the psyche does not change.

The same thing that I would walk around and poke my dirty underpants with socks in the nose of people and resent what kind of phobia they have, since they are unhappy with it.

Analogies are not proof. You would have come up with more about murder by a homosexual member. Well, it's funny after all.

But when people start yelling in the ear that "THEM SHOULD BE RESPECTED", then the reverse thrust effect is triggered - and instead of respect, an even greater dislike turns out.

This is again, another joke. Then I’ll tell you what is from one extreme to another and what it is in this particular case.

And the answer to why this is disgusting and repels normal men to the point of insanity is simple - it contradicts the normal male psyche by nature. It's disgusting, disgusting, repulsive.

Yes? Why is there a thing in your butt that is rubbed? After all, you carry in yourself the provocation of homosexuality, ha-ha-ha! :))))

Well, because people who experience a strong inferiority complex, it is quite convenient to assert themselves at the expense of others.

By the way, you blueness are also good. Instead of engaging in socially useful activities (I do not mean work in labor), you first of all need to shout about how evil and terrible this Russian nationalism is. You can't do anything else.

S
Shine 17.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Was it just the reaction that mattered to you?
No. For the most part, I really write what I think. But I do it ... hmm ... perhaps less reasoned and more provocative than it should be.
Conclusion: you are a bot user / girl who makes fun of guys in this way.
Masterful psychoanalysis, but no. I'm still a guy and still sleep, including with other guys. So it goes.
RussianQuaker
By the way, you blueness are good too. Instead of engaging in socially useful activities (I do not mean work in labor), you first of all need to shout about how evil and terrible this Russian nationalism is.
I never said a word about evil or terrible, or about Russian, or about nationalism. I didn't even mention any harassment. What are you reading there all the time between the lines?
You can't do anything else.
In the same post, I wrote about one of the best gay artists in my department. If we talk about LGBT communities that I do not like, then, although for show, they spend money on all sorts of charity.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Self-Murderer
So you're like bi - wrote it myself. In short, girl, calm down your talents.
The main thing is not to be nervous, put a space after the comma in the corrected one, so that it does not differ from what was written earlier.

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

I never said a word about evil or terrible, or about Russian, or about nationalism.

What did you say besides homosexuality? :)

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 17.12.21

Pour an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and exile all the perverts there! Let them do whatever they want!

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.12.21

Brian Griffin
Yes, albeit unnatural, but do people who leave children or have an abortion act naturally?
No, not natural. Solving the problems of your inadequacy or short-sightedness through abortion is too easy and free. Have you made a child (almost) and are you already carrying your legs? Well, isn't it a bastard? )) No, of course it's wrong. But that's another question.

Gauguin The
point is that minorities are no longer fighting for their rights - they are promoting them. Naturally, ordinary people can be cool about a certain group of people if they are quiet and just enjoy their "exclusivity." But when people start yelling in the ear that "THEM SHOULD BE RESPECTED", then the reverse thrust effect is triggered - and instead of respect, an even greater dislike turns out.
Plusanul +1. Common sense is immediately apparent. At least in something)
When you internally, so to speak, feel that homosexuals are * wrong *, and when propaganda is pushed under your nose that this is the norm and you need to respect them, the effect will really be the opposite, and lo and behold! You are immediately called a homophobe. Such an alignment, I noticed something like that. They push themselves, climb with their vices, and then they are surprised at the negative reaction)) Imbeciles!

7Rain7
PS: If you are already sick, be in pain quietly and do not infect anyone around. Otherwise, you will definitely not get approval, you can even shovel it in your head. And the answer to why this is disgusting and repels normal men to the point of insanity is simple - it contradicts the normal male psyche by nature. It's disgusting, disgusting, repulsive.
I completely agree. Disgusting period. But who is not disgusted, he is bisexual. We look at the topic and see who is heterosexual and who is bisek) Ha-ha)

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Pour an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and exile all the perverts there
and pour chemicals from air sprayers

7Rain7 17.12.21

Grevol
and sprinkle with chemicals from aviation sprayers
It is better to test chemical and bacteriological weapons. Well, or exile life prisoners there for especially atrocious and grave)))

PS: For lesbians, I propose to make a separate island resort))) Well, to organize paid vouchers there.

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

But who is not disgusted, he is bisexual.

I mean, all men are not disgusted? You, after all, from your words, are disgusting :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.12.21

RussianQuaker
So you think that everything is bisek? ) An interesting position. Why does everyone have to be like you? )

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

And Gd programmed it in such a way that it is the men in the house that have such an organ, which, if rubbed back and forth, will be a thrill. So I have nothing to do with it. It's just that arguments from the standpoint of naturalness / unnaturalness are somehow ridiculous in this case, since they immediately contradict themselves.

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

By the way, can't you just treat it normally? You are neither respectful nor hateful. It's just okay.