3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21 01:37 am

About the attitude towards homosexuality

Why, when in some game there is a character of non-traditional sexual orientation, or in some country gay marriage is allowed, then almost the entire PeGach is bombed (and not only him) because of this?
Don't you care? You, damn it, even if you saw one gay or lesbian in Russia? Not? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!
85 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson [x] 17.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

This is my aunt! Nice devil! ++++++++++++++++++
The first was better.

J
Jackson [x] 17.12.21

The modders have a strange logic, pictures with chicks are not allowed, and topics about homosexuals are not deleted ...

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

This means someone has hardened on something, but not on something.

S
SevDelta 17.12.21

Jackson [x]
Yes, the modders are the same users as us, they just have a little more opportunities)) Most likely the owner's policy ..

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

Pedov need to be transgluted ...

S
SevDelta 17.12.21

And it's better to truncate and send them to Alpha Centauri, let them make cacti there ...

K
Kosh13 17.12.21

That is why we do not see that we are constantly bombing. We must not give them a descent. Let's relax a little and immediately start with the gay pride parades.

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

How much combat potential! I see here as potential fighters with occupiers and desocialized elements! Or not? Or is homophobia the limit?

S
SevDelta 17.12.21

RussianQuaker
You put it simply, otherwise you behave like a professor of sour cabbage soup. Apparently for you words such as: no or I don't want to, should have some kind of subtext, like this fear. Those. if you do not want it, you are afraid.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 17.12.21

Pi yes ry pi yes ry go pi yes ra s there and then these imbitsyli need to be castrated why pi da ru eggs?

W
Wraith_Soul 17.12.21

Conduct total disinfection from parasites

a
alexzet3 17.12.21

Well, except for our government ... I saw them,
and not on TV!
and I agree that this is an infection, the spread of
which must be stopped! like an abscess

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

Those. if you do not want it, you are afraid.

Guessed wrong. Don't like the term homophobia? Come up with your own, popularize. By the way, the claims to homosexuals are really irrational. So the term is more or less suitable for me.

These imbiciles need to be castrated. Why do wee and rue eggs?

If you want, you can scratch your chin about them, for example :)

J
Jackson [x] 17.12.21

homophobia? -This supposedly the term was invented by homosexuals, so there is no such word

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

There is no word, but as a phenomenon - a whole country :)

S
SevDelta 17.12.21

RussianQuaker box.
You can Shield as you want, one thing is clear that the subspecies of minorities (note the minorities) to which you more or less sympathize will never be received as warmly as the union between a man and a woman. Only such a union gives immortality to all of humanity, and what a union between M and M can give is one continuous negative. And if it comes to that, that these individuals want to start a family, they would be ashamed to convene their parades in crowded places where children live and grow up, who, at the sight of this, will ask similar questions to which no adult has the right answers, well at least so that the child understands this and does not ask unnecessary questions. And note one more important feature: have you seen at least one family parade, well, or a parade that emphasizes heterosexuality? They are not and never will be! We don't need them. In our people, this is inherent in nature - you need to live and reproduce in a natural way. And everything else is a deviation from generally accepted norms, so I SHIELD;)

B
Balda716 17.12.21

Even on the entom site of non-people, it has developed, moreover, it creates its own created themes - rams discuss - overtones windows ...

R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

SevDelta
Well Duc parades from homophobia and go. If this contingent were perceived neutrally, there would be no parades, there would be no provocations, which, incl. and are used by politicians when necessary, tk. efficient and cheap :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.12.21

RussianQuaker
Not guessing. Don't like the term homophobia? Come up with your own, popularize. By the way, the claims to homosexuals are really irrational.
From the point of view of someone who calls people with a slightly higher morality "moralophagous" - undoubtedly irrational =]

And parades are held only because there are homosexuals in the government or another structure) They allow parades to pass, write new laws or change old ones. No, in Russia it is not so - and good, but parades in Stockholm - of course) There it is already the norm. They wanted to hold it in Kiev and seem to have held it, but the people are against it) Strange people: they want European integration, but they don't like gays. How so?! Double standarts )
Or is it that politicians and people do not always agree on minorities? Do you know why? Probably because some very smart politicians are trying to go against the current - generally accepted moral norms. But since there is no real democracy anywhere, in a number of countries we see how politics decides what is required by law, without asking the opinion of the people. It's about same-sex marriage. USA or elsewhere. Where, excuse me, are the popular referendums, where is the society deciding this issue? I don’t remember. They took and introduced a new law.
And no one provokes parades, it is gays who provoke the rest of society - the overwhelming majority - by their behavior. Behavior: Flaunt your passions and oddities. Like those who like to completely undress in front of passers-by in the park) This is a mental disorder. And then such a character will say that passers-by PHOBIA))) That's the whole point of your "homophobia" - the same ...

Jackson [x]
homophobia? -This supposedly the term was invented by homosexuals, so there is no such word.
That's right, an idiotic term to try to somehow humiliate an opponent. Others say differently. For example "moralophagus". And then others are trying to reproach, pointing out that someone (me) hangs labels) But .. who would say)) And what about that? )