3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21 01:37 am

About the attitude towards homosexuality

Why, when in some game there is a character of non-traditional sexual orientation, or in some country gay marriage is allowed, then almost the entire PeGach is bombed (and not only him) because of this?
Don't you care? You, damn it, even if you saw one gay or lesbian in Russia? Not? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 17.12.21

No, this is not the case in Russia - and good.

Yeah, only there is a high probability that gay pride parades are organized by the government, and they are also dispersed by it (and everything is funded by taxpayers by the way). And then the cattle have a public resonance in their heads. The fact that we have an army, energy, medicine, education is falling apart; it is not safe on the street even during the day; there are still plenty of invaders of all kinds (the seizure of jobs / retail outlets, the export of capital, the distribution of drugs, the imposition of their own rules, the deliberate damage to the white gene pool) - yes, all this is garbage. The main thing is that g-e-e-e-i-i-i (of which at most 1% of the male population and whether they will be more likely) they dared to hold some kind of parade. Avoiding real problems, handy by the way. Each society is worthy of its ruler.

Strange people: they want European integration, but they don't like gays. How so?! Double standards)

Not double standards. It's just that there can be many different aspects of something. Some are accepted, others are not very good. Some are more basic, others are more secondary, etc.

And no one provokes parades, it is gays who provoke the rest of society - the overwhelming majority - by their behavior. Behavior: Flaunt your passions and oddities.

I have an assumption that if a gay man is "exposed", then there will be a mass of people who will want to cripple him, regardless of whether he was showing off or not. By the way, does he accidentally mention it in a conversation - is that also "exhibiting"?

J
Jackson [x] 17.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Porter92 17.12.21

I will never understand those who think that being gay is bad or immoral. People don't choose whether to become gay or not. For us, sex with girls is just as abnormal and unpleasant as sex with guys is abnormal for straight men. Homosexuality is a congenital sign; you cannot become gay just by seeing them on the street or at the parade.

Speaking of parades: parades are needed to draw attention to our problem. We want the same rights and opportunities that other citizens have, namely the ability to create families, adopt children, or have our own (three times hurray for surrogate motherhood), be considered relatives and heirs, be protected by the state and the police from discrimination and hate crimes. Marriage is just a legal concept, invented solely to simplify the resolution of property disputes. From the fact that same-sex couples are allowed to marry, neither straight people nor their children will become gay. Sexual orientation is an innate thing, and if 4-8% of the population is homosexual, then the only reasonable option is to simply take this fact for granted. We were born this way!

Parades cannot in any way be considered propaganda for homosexuality for the simple reason that it does not need propaganda. Nobody becomes gay because he was asked to become one. And no one will become gay if open and happy gays live around. And if you do, then I have good news for you - you stopped lying to yourself.

My friends are a couple of men in their early 30s, with two children of one of them from his first marriage, in which he entered for cover, and trying to change himself. Ultimately, he and his wife, of course, did not grow together and the couple divorced. The maternal instincts of his ex turned out to be not so strong, and she threw the children to my friend and his mother, and she herself moved to another city to make up for lost youth. Now he lives with his common-law husband, his mother, son and daughter. They are an ordinary family, live peacefully, do not bother anyone. But the attitude of people towards them just shocks me to the depths of my soul. They are insulted and humiliated behind their backs, and not only behind their eyes. And what is the question for? Because they were not born like the majority. But they are excellent men with a capital letter - strong, courageous, responsible. Both served in the army. And their family is no worse than an ordinary, traditional one, just different. That's what parades are for. So that people finally understand that gays and lesbians are absolutely nothing
different from other people and that they are just as deserving of respect as everyone else.

In Europe and the USA, which are so hated by our domestic cattle, children are told about the nature of homosexuality, so that they do not grow up homophobes. If you do not talk about it, children will think that there is something wrong, bad. Ultimately, they will simply start bullying their nontraditional peers, as they do now. If we explain to them from childhood that homosexuality is normal, then the number of bullying on this basis will significantly decrease, which means that the percentage of suicides among gay teenagers, which is now very high, will also decrease. That is why it is needed, and not at all in order to convert children to homosexuality, especially since it is generally impossible. You are who you were born. We must teach our children tolerance from early childhood, and I'm not just talking about tolerance for LGBT people. Racism, sexism, homophobia is one of the main problems in our world. Parents should instill in their children a dislike of these terrible things from early childhood.

S
SP-minus 17.12.21

the hitman was hehe ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

... which are so hateful to our domestic cattle were written by Porter92.
Well, guys, what other comments do you need?