3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 17.12.21 01:37 am

AI settings (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

What is AI speed and game speed in settings?
AI speed increased up to 800% and as 8 players walked for 2 minutes, so it was left. And how do you even disable the display of the move of other players?
I dropped the game speed by 400% and the same mess, nothing has changed, can anyone tell me what these speeds affect in the settings?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkonic 17.12.21

I know for sure the speed of the AI, it affects the animation of movement if you have an open area and you see a computer. He will ride fast (just ride because the animation of the horse's movement will not occur)

B
Bul1et 17.12.21

And how do you even disable the display of the move of other players?

unfortunately it doesn't seem like it

J
Jino_man 17.12.21

Darkonic
, my AI speed is at maximum, but they still walk, they just walk and do not drive

G
GyJIeBeR 17.12.21

I have 3 AIs walking for about 8-12 seconds, this is faster than in heroes 5, + it is possible at the same time! + The game is still raw patches, dls, optimism is still ahead, so I think the AI ​​will walk quickly. + I play on a bucket, this also affects,
xs what are you playing on if you have an AI for 2 minutes.

r
raspisnoy1 17.12.21

GyJIeBeR
Windows 8.1 x64 Pro
motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 3 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1024 MB)
QuadCore Intel Core i7-3770, 3400 MHz
RAM 16Gb DDR3
What's not enough for this jerk? I have the Witcher flying on max!
8 BOTS WALK = 2 MINUTES! I have time to smoke a cigarette.
better tell me how to turn off the progress of other players in the game or at least speed it up

G
GyJIeBeR 17.12.21

try to bet on 4 players, maybe under 8 AI the game is not sharpened, optimized, against 3 computers on my bucket, the course is 8-12 seconds