3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IMS Jlis 18.12.21 01:37 pm

Optimization (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

What kind of optimization does the beta have? Does it work for 32 bit wines? Or does it need a powerful enough video card? It's just fashionable not to do optimization right now (
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.12.21

IMS Jlis
Now not a single game is released on 32-bit systems, accept it.

N
NatanieLzZ 18.12.21

Confa in profile, tested on both resolutions. At any setting, it rotates about 20 fps, it is not critical for a turn-based strategy. But I expected the best from Unreal Engine 3.

V
Vanek2707 18.12.21

IMS Jlis
Optimization is a complete failure. Something like up to 30 fps at low settings comes.

K
Kazipuka 18.12.21

brakes godlessly ((

E
Eroppo 18.12.21

Pavel0198
Now not a single game is released on 32-bit systems, accept it.
I bet yesterday for the sake of interest - in uplay there were 2 launch options, x32 and x64

K
Kazipuka 18.12.21

I erased this beta on figs, the brakes are constantly freezing, I didn't have enough nerves ((

R
Rv770 18.12.21

Right now I'm playing beta, in the game itself there is not a single lag, BUT AI 3 bots go VERY long for a time of 1 min 23 sec. This is a kick-ass how long if they don't cut it before release, at least half of how I can play it then.

E
Ex_Vandal 18.12.21

I support it, I have an i5 4690k and a gtx760, the wait for the 3 ai moves is very long, sometimes the downloads are long. During your turn or fight, there are no brakes. BUT ... I have 5 more heroes, and so, the world map does not differ much from the five))) The castle is now generally animated as in a three-ruble note, i.e. no way. Only the picture of the battles made me happy. The interface is cumbersome ... I wanted to pre-order, but after playing beta I decided to wait.

r
raspisnoy1 18.12.21

What is AI speed and game speed in settings?
AI speed increased up to 800% and as 8 players walked for 2 minutes, so it was left. And how do you even disable the display of the move of other players?
I dropped the game speed by 400% and nothing has changed the same - can someone tell me what these speeds affect in the settings?

N
NatanieLzZ 18.12.21

raspisnoy1
The speed of ai affects the speed of movement, and not the speed of the thought process

r
raspisnoy1 18.12.21

NatanieLzZ
Well, if bots "think" for 2 minutes per move, then this AI will lose to any idiot from the madhouse

O
Odysseus1234 18.12.21

what can you generally say about optimization