3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Hero select not available (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

Hello everyone. There was such a problem. There is no choice of hero. Those. not another, but in general at least some. When you press "campaign", a map of the empire opens, from above there is a selection of campaigns (not selectable, only the first one and additions, but it does not allow you to select them), BUT there is no one in the hero selection window. It's just a plus. to the right of the left-right arrow, but selects nothing. As a result, I can't play at all. Nothing starts. Even the button to start the game is nowhere to be found. The battle is the same. there is no map launch button.
I tried reinstalling, cleaning the registry, installing steam and uplay versions (I have a license). The problem remains.
Here is a link to the screenshot.

If anyone came across, help, please.
Py.Sy .: I played before, there were no problems.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 18.12.21

As far as I remember, from the beginning it is necessary to go through the first company (it’s a training one), and only then the rest will open up - missing.

k
korvo96463 18.12.21

at_sagor You speak the
truth)
Such a chip is used in many games.

G
Gradus82 18.12.21

Guys, this is understandable, I remember. You go through 1 campaign, the rest open. Add-ons are available immediately. But I can't even start it! There is no hero! It does not switch to others. Even in off by default, the hero is right in the window, and I only have a plus.

G
Gradus82 18.12.21

This is what should be. There is a hero. And I do not have! (

A
AT_Sagor 18.12.21

Gradus82
Purchased original, add-on and all DLCs? And then at some time there was such a mean trick that the addition with the new race went as a separate game and by mistake all the DLC could be bought for each version, but then, if memory serves, they released something like a gold version, where everything is included.

G
Gradus82 18.12.21

Everything! Thanks to all! The question was resolved. Uplay had an old key, Steam had a new one. Therefore, there was such crap. I registered a new key in Uplay, everything appeared (now there are 2 versions). True, the save is gone, now it's all over again, but it WORKS! Even the fucking conflux plugged in without question!