3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Import substitution laws

---
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
UncleVanya 18.12.21

My answer here is this:
Start by importing brains.
I can still reveal a secret:
Everyone has brains, but the mind is not.

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.12.21

Because the legislation of the Russian Federation is 20 years old, for example, the tax code was developed by 2001, the latest revision is 2009. We can say that the legal structure is still being formed, although it is generally dynamic, but in this, as in many other things, we are lagging behind developed countries , therefore we borrow.

And the laws of our invention usually determine how to crush cheeses with a bulldozer, so it's better to imitate

S
SАLEM 18.12.21

Mayamenstate
Here It pins you - such arguments (you bring schizophrenic) do not even want to enter into polemics with you .. With the same success, Russia could have dealt with the elimination of transsexualism in Thailand - there, too, many people go to rest and then spread their bad influence in Russia (It's just time for Russia to Build madhouses and INTRODUCT compulsory treatment as it was during the Soviet Union ... Enchantingly Striking with "awareness".)))))))))
Shame forever, shame to the nasty Yankees,
Their secrets are now known to the
whole world - All files
Ivan Petrov declassified them for drunkenness , having climbed into the Internet!

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.12.21

Mayamenstate is

nonsense and not on a subject. Your mind is poisoned, in agony spawning boklan-poztite eruptions

T
TTG 18.12.21

There will be many references to the sobriety of the author and, in general, a discussion of himself rather than the question raised. In fact, it is obvious that this is a conspiracy of reptilians against the whole world and a cold war aimed at an endangered population of fur seals.

W
Wing42 18.12.21

Your self-repeating themes give me a fit of irresistible yawn. Something like "ahhh, they tried to snatch this crap in me; well, to hell with them, worried."

V
Vaipen 18.12.21

Well, now Temka will be rubbed. Politics is not the law on the PG. And all the galleys to the bathhouse. For a year. By decree of the chairman of the party leader Lemon.

E
Esthetix 18.12.21

Mayamenstate
Don't live in Russia, live in the USA. If you don't like the laws of Russia.
Otherwise, it is normal in the United States to consider the law that one cannot fuck and play chess at the same time.

E
Esthetix 18.12.21

Mayamenstate
Well, go there, why have you forgotten?

E
Esthetix 18.12.21

Mayamenstate
Drink the poison. Help the world with a backing track of an unnecessary person.

S
SАLEM 18.12.21

Mayamenstate
Who pulls you where ??? - Live as you want.
As Zadornov said: We have a lot of gays, but for God's sake, but if you don’t like Russia, you (google help) .......
Spoiler Shut up, shameful Europe, and don’t shake your rights!
You are just a priest in Russia, but you think that the head!