3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dramuniq 18.12.21 02:53 pm

What songs could be added to standard audio cassettes? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Probably everyone noticed that the music in the player (built-in initially and found in the process) corresponds to the year of the actions taking place - 1984. There are very few songs (this is explained by the fact that a license for everything had to be purchased, so in GZ, for example, when Ennio Morricone played at Chico, we were shown who is performing this song) and I think a lot more could be added. The same year or earlier, of course. Suggest your options and you can make yourself a perfectly atmospheric playlist of that time.
On my own I would suggest adding: Ultravox - Vienna (this is, if anyone has not noticed, the same guys who made one of the most memorable PP songs - The Man Who Sold The World)
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 18.12.21

rick astley -never gonna give you up

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 18.12.21

After finding a "Russian translator", as well as during night missions, you can listen to:
SpoilerA song about hares - The Diamond Arm ... music - Alexander Zatsepin, lyrics - Leonid
Derbenev, singing - Yuri Nikulin
k / f - "Diamond Arm" 1969 .. ... director Leonid Gaidai

S
Strelok731 18.12.21

SCOTCH - Take Me Up
KC & The Sunshine Band - Baby Give It Up
Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
Cutting Crew - I Just Died in Your Arms
Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
ToTo - Africa
Jimmi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Pilot - Oh Ho Ho It's Magic
Well, I think it would fit, but this is only a small part.

R
RGC 18.12.21

my helicopter theme was CCR - Fortunate Son, sounded good

V
Verzor 18.12.21

Vysotsky! )))
A blow, a blow, another blow, another blow - and now
Boris Budkeev (Krasnodar) delivers an uppercut.
Here he pressed me in the corner, here I barely left,
Here is an uppercut, I am on the floor, and I feel bad.

R
Ramil Geidarov 18.12.21

and figs who said, how can you even upload songs there ???

V
VIRTUOZ_VLZ 18.12.21

Ramil Geidarov
How to add your music to iDroid? (Can't you drive it into a search engine?) Find the root folder of the game, its approximate location near the license - C> Program Files (x86)> Steam> Steamapps> common> MGS_TPP. Pirate C> Games> Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain. At the root of the game, find (create) a folder called CustomSoundtrack and add to this folder any of your music that you want to listen to in Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain. The next time you start the game, all the added music will become available for listening. We go to iDroid in the audio recording or in the music menu if in a helicopter and listen. If you want your helicopter to keep playing the music you add, then you will need to buy a speaker upgrade in your iDroid.

V
VIRTUOZ_VLZ 18.12.21

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Little Richard (1956) - Long Tall Sally (OST - Predator (1987))
Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head
Joel Eriksson - Vehicle IV [Battlefield 1942 OST]
Metal Gear Solid OST - The Best Is Yet To Come
HARRY GREGSON-WILLIAMS - OST Metal Gear Solid 4 (or another version you can even Metallica - Metal Gear Solid Main Theme)
Ennio Morricone - Chi Mai
Duran Duran - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight
Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around, Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave, Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down, Johnny Cash - Hurt, Johnny Cash - Solitary Man .... (On horseback especially)
Hitman Absolution (OST) - Black Bandana
Robertino Loretti - Ave Maria
AC DC - Big Gun, AC DC - TNT, AC DC - Thunderstruck, AC DC - Highway to Hell (1979), AC DC - Back in Black, AC DC - Hell's Bells, AC DC - Rock 'N' Roll Train, AC DC - Shoot to Thrill ... and others
Ennio Morricone & Joan Baez - Here's To You (Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes OST)
Mike Oldfield - Nuclear (MGS V Phantom Pain Trailer OST)
Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
Mourning Ritual - Bad Moon Rising
Green Day - Know Your Enemy
Kuroishi Hitomi - Continued Story (Code Geass OST)
Neil Davidge - Arrival Halo 4 Original Soundtrack
DICE - Rock Theme (Battlefield 3 OST)
Akira Yamaoka - Promise (Silent Hill 2 OST (Game)
Amy Van Roekel - O Death (OST Until Dawn)
Brad Paisley - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive (OST Justified)
Dave Alvin - Harlan County Line (OST Justified)

C
CRASHBULLET 18.12.21

Download the soundtrack for the game Battelfield Vietnam, the most it is for a helicopter and a shootout.
You can download credence, it's all about Vietnam, Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Rainbow - Spotlight Kid
Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right
AC DC, you can also download the whole thing.
Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor Or Humanity

B
Brian griffin 18.12.21

DramUniq by the
way in the game not all songs correspond to the year, many songs written after 84 years old
, my selection looks like this (all are written, exclusively, up to 84)

PS The man who sold the world was written and first performed by David Bowie

V
VIRTUOZ_VLZ 18.12.21

wolfpac
If you're talking about music in a helicopter. Then turn off the speakers in the helicopter: Music> Go to the control panel> the rightmost symbol is where the speaker rewind is on, turn off turn off [x] and all the music will play the same through the iDroid.

S
Sermavery 18.12.21

I think this song will fit perfectly into the atmosphere: "Cascade - Afghan".