3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kikaha.80 14.11.19 01:18 pm

Error \"on startup\" : H81:0 DirectX (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Error in far cry on startup - H81:0 DirectX . In the window - #1548B5AL, GB> C 20A CAB0=>2;5= DirectX 8.1 8;8 2KH5 etc.
It is clear that the Generals lack the direct 8th, but how to Vin7 to pull.... in General pamagite they can.
80 Comments
Sort by:
k
kikaha.80 14.11.19

All thanks, understood...

v
vitspir 14.11.19

Tell me how it was possible to remove the error?
Thank you.

s
slava917 14.11.19

You need to delete the Options file.ini in the folder My documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\

m
malagan 14.11.19

Please help with H81:0 DirectX Kontre 007. In the window - #1548B5AL, GB> C 20A CAB0=>2;5= DirectX 8.1 8;8 2KH5 at the start,somehow played and then for some reason can't log in?

D
Dimon1288 14.11.19

Write how to fix Error on startup - H81:0 DirectX C&C Generals???

i
ilu_haha 14.11.19

maybe dx update? through the program dxwebsetup downloaded all the missing libraries.

l
lWExITl 14.11.19

fffffff

t
triton5688 14.11.19

I did not understand how to fix deleted this file, even an entire folder for your help and give an error

t
triton5688 14.11.19

the admins or the creators fix all the crashes and bugs in the game to be able to play on Windows 7

e
exzosoft 14.11.19

So. Launched generals. Flew error H81:0. I read here, deleted the Options file.ini. Then there was another error ( stopped working Game.dat) empathetic thinking... Returned to the Options file.ini, opened it and changed the values for Resolution= 800 600, kept. Launched the game, everything on. Then came put I need the permission=). Also, there are problems when downloading generals, set as they are not included. Then somewhere on the Internet look for the file Options.ini and download. Create the folder at My computer\Disk (if one, if two it Executive)\ user Name( I like Constantine PS)\my documents. And in this folder create a folder generals shoved in her file and include the generals.
Personally, my address looks like this
C:\Users\Konstantin\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data.
Good luck! =)

a
aleks_ks 14.11.19

guys can someone link torent throw Generals Zero Hour, Windu interrupted now I can not find a normal... thanks in advance

P
Pavlik Amirov 14.11.19

ANYONE WITH THIS ERROR HAS FACED DO SO
So. Launched generals. Flew error H81:0. I read here, deleted the Options file.ini. Then there was another error ( stopped working Game.dat) empathetic thinking... Returned to the Options file.ini, opened it and changed the values for Resolution= 800 600, kept. Launched the game, everything on. Then came put I need the permission=). Also, there are problems when downloading generals, set as they are not included. Then somewhere on the Internet look for the file Options.ini and download. Create the folder at My computer\Disk (if one, if two it Executive)\ user Name( I like Constantine PS)\my documents. And in this folder create a folder generals shoved in her file and include the generals.
Personally, my address looks like this
C:\Users\Konstantin\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data.
Good luck! =)
thanks to this guy exzosoft

R
Racer xXx 14.11.19

Hi all. I have the same error appeared after I bought a new vidyahu and motherboard. I tried everything said above and still does not help. Updated Direct put Options.ini friend(he plows), changed the resolution and nothing helped. And the game - mod Contra 008(all versions Contrы also not the rod), and let Reborn 5.05 works... And incidentally gives an error only when the document has no file Options.ini, and when there is a picture of the game-black screen and instead of starting crashes to desktop. Help please th do not know, googled the whole Internet and no solution found!
pix.PlayGround.ru

v
viktor256 14.11.19

and it can be alone ISA lack of sound?

T
Tyuma 14.11.19

Hello!Generally had the same error with directx.Bug fix: Open the file Options.ini and change the value in the Resolution = to your screen resolution! For example: I Have a monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080, change Resolution = 1024 768 in Resolution = 1920 1080!After that I start without a problem! Win 7 x64

S
Surok2000 14.11.19

Hi all. I searched the Internet gender porochel a lot of blogs have changed rasshirenie the screen nothing works please help!!!

r
rewwer sultanmuratov 14.11.19

Nujno ustanovit HDGrafics podhodashiy na vash computer

Y
Yarik Samoylenko 14.11.19

help please! I go to this game and there is this error! I uninstalled the game then installed it and it still does not start! make something of it!

O
Oleg Kapakly 14.11.19

The same.The boys really help pliz.Played all the rules.Took in one day was blasting and the music was great this DirectX.I have a piggy but DOX was looking for DirectX 8.1 and something found,and installed them.Again identically the same.The extension changed.Nothing

O
Oleg Kapakly 14.11.19

And noticed when you run after error file is created ReleaseCrashInfo and inside:
Release Crash at Tue Feb 24 18:48:48 2015
; Reason >60;C9AB0