3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary 18.12.21 03:07 pm

is it worth starting to play ???? (Warface)

I haven't watched this video, I'll just say it's not worth starting, now it's not even a game, given that there is a layer of cattle from below, then donation, then cheaters, and all this shit ends, on soap, shit, their awesome support will support everyone, each permanent ban, if you really play it in Europe (although there is no cake there, there are not so many cheaters, the daily rating is most likely cleaned, there are no such crazy results as on the soap server, there is donation, there is nothing without it), only you need to get ready for wild lags.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 18.12.21

Mercenary
"should I start playing ????"
Oh, it's not worth starting, the game is even for free * wretched.
* donate on donate and donate drives.

M
Mercenary 18.12.21

Belomorkanal
This topic was not even created by me, where did the creator of the topic go, I xs. It was a long time ago, in a distant galaxy.

H
Home is the best 18.12.21

Schwarzenegger Tears
Turn on your brains and go play where the weapon behaves as it should in reality!

G
Glass 18.12.21

Igor Panteleev
You're funny.

H
Home is the best 18.12.21

Stakan [nickname already taken]
And what's wrong, the weapon models in the warface are good, no doubt about it, but their characteristics are far from real samples, especially different nevan shots, scatter and recoil, that's where it gets really funny! Mile no longer knows how to mock with trunks !! You need to play that fritupley, in which there are no trunks for real, but only coloring and other minor features, an example of this - CS GO, explained everything clearly !!

M
MrHappyKill 18.12.21

HITOVIKcom
I think you were no better. Everyone has the right to play

S
Start one 18.12.21

All shkolota shit varfeys and 90% fiercely zadrotat into it stopudovo. Their hatred is quite understandable, the kids are corny envy those who are packed with don and have straight arms, as WF said above, the leader among ftp shooters, except for maybe BlackLight there are no competitors.