3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 19.12.21 10:27 pm

Which side are you on?

It is impossible to unequivocally decide where the border between good and evil is. It is impossible to define unambiguously what is good and what is evil. These concepts are relative and subjective. What is good for some is evil for others and vice versa. A person is a very strange creature! And in each person there are all facets of our world - Good, Neutrality and Evil! Just which of them you "YOURSELF" developed, so you will exist! It doesn't push you to do this on purpose! And I won't be able to say with confidence about myself which side I am on, the people around me should judge this, the saying correctly says, "You won't be nice to the whole world!" - I know, it sounds like an excuse, but this is the whole person, why there are such cavils to evil, for example, "we choose the lesser of two evils", and why, when in some situation there are several good paths, they do not say, Not only beer can be dark and light. Good and evil live in every person at the same time.

Which side would you take, good or evil ????

104 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

Givemethedust
Okay, I didn't deliver what I wanted, and now, thanks to the soup, I found what I was looking for.

Suppose a millionaire fell ill with an unknown disease, he turned to scientists, and partially financed a project to study this disease and develop a medicine, but he was not cured and he died, but the project remained alive and reached its final stage.

As a result: a person who wanted to save himself (showed selfishness) most likely saved other people.

As for me, this is a philosophical topic

And as for freedom of speech ... well ... free thoughts will be accepted only by those who are smart, and our society, in particular, near-back yard "boys", will knock out 3 teeth and a lower jaw for freedom of speech

G
Givemethedust 19.12.21

Solaris5000
And as for freedom of speech .... well ... only those who are smart will accept free thoughts, and our society, in particular the near-by yard "boys", will knock out 3 teeth and a lower jaw for freedom of speech
It's not the boys, but maybe in what we want to say, but not to answer? And again, for some reason I thought that there would be freedom of speech above the yard squabbles. And it turns out that it is needed to call a redneck cattle and so that the cattle does not behave like a cattle for it?

a person who wanted to save himself (showed selfishness)
You do not think that you are constantly confusing concepts and terms. The desire to live is equated with selfishness, well, this is strong.

S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

Givemethedust
I agree, bent the stick, but I want to convey to you that selfishness is not always bad, in a rare case, selfishness makes others well

G
Givemethedust 19.12.21

Solaris5000
It is very difficult to imagine a suitable situation. When people think of themselves, take care of themselves, and disregard the needs of others, there will be nothing good for those around them. Just, by and large, this is inherent in that very cattle, which is nothing @ pet.)

W
Wing42 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
I am for Good, but with the methods of Evil. This is my neutrality.

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.12.21

Wing42
More villainous or what?)

W
Wing42 19.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty to do good)

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

I'm too lazy to throw light at noon)

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.12.21

Wing42
Sometimes, to do good, you need to get your hands dirty)
Like this:
- I don't want to get dirty about you, but I still have to)

V
Vaipen 19.12.21

Alas, being kind is not profitable. People do not perceive goodness. If you are kind you will be perceived as ***, which you can kick, which you can and should spit on, call your name, zatyukat, about which you can wipe your feet, and with a sense of accomplishment, step over and move on. Humans are monsters who see others as either smaller monsters to eat or larger ones to be reckoned with. So it’s better not even to try to be kind and waste time trying to prove that you are not like that, that you are white and fluffy, not trying to illuminate the darkness around with your inner light, but extinguish it and become part of the darkness. Give people the monster they want to see in you, and the one that needs to be reckoned with and are afraid of. Yes, the technique has evolved, but man has remained at the level of a cave baboon who is afraid of a neighbor who has a mace.

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

The Protestant Knight
good is a very complicated thing. what you described is more suitable for weak-minded sycophancy. after all, not everyone you meet is worthy of good, and not always. certainly everything is very subjective. but its foundations are known to everyone. if you helped someone and they spat back at you - science. understand the situation better. turn the other cheek - not masochism even once ...
if you are waiting for a reward for a good deed - this is a business) sometimes someone can slap a good deed in time too)

E
Ease 19.12.21

It’s strange that they don’t give out cookies at the entrance.

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

Le Gaspilleur

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

Ease
at least vinegar just for a ball;)

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

Ease
To get cookies, you need to stand in a circle and join hands)))))))))))

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
you have no hands. no hands - no in a circle))

l
liaman 19.12.21

The concept of good and evil directly depends on your moral principles programmed in you from childhood by those foundations that were programmed in your society in which you grew up (parents, friends, etc.). And in 99% of cases, a person remains blind until the end of his life, obeying other people's moral foundations, unable to get out of them in order to look with a "sober" look without prejudice at the other facets of the versatility of various ideas.
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

liaman
if you look through a microscope depicting universal wisdom, this is enough. but in practice it is weak?

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
And you, the scribbler, your mother
Frosya, mind you the topic you wrote down, incl. you and the scribbler.
Spoiler five past, well, you are a mediocrity))

Spoiler It turns out that your mother is the same dishonest woman like you, and this is sad ...

H
Hellraiser 19.12.21

I am between this and that, but I know which side is closer to me