3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev 19.12.21 10:50 pm

Brakes or friezes. (Mad Max)

Has anyone encountered the problem of hard friezes (from 30 seconds to 1.5 minutes, or even have to counter-attack) when firing from a thunder pool or whatever?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 19.12.21

How is this even possible? The game has a gorgeous optimization. I have a full ultra with DSR turned on for 100 frames. Do you have a pirate, or what? However, maybe this is some kind of problem with the game, who knows. But I have not encountered a similar problem.

V
Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev 19.12.21

The joke is that for 2 days I played quietly without any jokes, and after 2 days (by the way, the Internet was off), such a joke appeared and launched only through the launcher and through madmax exe the brake on the download window, the very first one, shows the task manager that the game is working ...

V
Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev 19.12.21

By the way, I generally agree with the smart optimization, because on my 5-year-old computer with a 465 GTX vidyuha and 4-giga operative on medium I play

C
CEMENTATOR 19.12.21

I did not notice any freezes. played for three days in a row.

T
TTG 19.12.21

change your bucket bucket

Аlex_Pro 19.12.21

Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev
Could it be something with the computer itself? Clean up debris, check for viruses, etc. In general, everything is according to the standard, so to speak.

K
Kirpidon 19.12.21

Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev
"on my 5-year-old computer with a 465 GTX video card and 4-giga RAM"

He answered his own question ...

L
Leonn_24 19.12.21

Vyacheslav Gorkoltsev
well, yes, there are friezes, sometimes it loads or swaps for a couple of seconds, it is not clear, maybe the video memory is not enough,
in any case, it is tolerable, and so on average 45 ~ 50fps
pirate

S
Sprintin 19.12.21

pirate, wines 10, all ultra! not a single lag! there are departures, but this is the curve of the tabla! but for the entire relegation game 5-7 was the maximum.

A
AlexanderYA 19.12.21

You can download the fix for Freezes in the game here