3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 19.12.21 10:51 pm

What do you need for satellites from the second part? (Mass Effect 3)

There is a comic strip in Mass effect 3 before the start of the game. Tell me which options are better to choose so that the characters of satellites from the second part appear in the game ??? Ksvzheleniyu the second part was not played to the end due to departures in one place. I only got to omega 4 against collectors. WHAT IN THE THIRD PART TO CHOOSE ITEMS IN THE COMIC TO THAT THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SECOND PART APPEAR IN THE THIRD PART. Please tell me ((((I say right away if I understood how I would not ask.
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 19.12.21

what comic? just save to download too lazy?

A
AiSPQR 19.12.21

if there were dls in the second part, then in the third the characters will open. in general, swing the save

H
Hohan 19.12.21

saves are different, there are different endings. Where the council will die or survive, somewhere Ashley or Kaiden will die or the Rex will die or on the advice of whom to put. Etc. I don’t need this, and I myself will decide how to do it. And if you answer my question it's so hard, don't answer at all. Carefully read my question and explanation. And crap about saves does not need to write. at the beginning of the game there is a comic book if you have one and there you can choose dialogues from the first two parts as everything was for that and the comic was made so that some seva not to do.

G
Galinka. 19.12.21

It's easier to use the save editor;)

N
Nikel2 19.12.21

Hohan, you
take your saves from your me2, download the save editor, find a mission about omega 4, change the variables to whatever you want (decisions to keep the base or destroy, who survived and who died) save and rejoice, and nah they surrendered this comic?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.12.21

in a comic there are very few solutions - and what is special about it to ask? everything seemed to be quite simple there.
satellites will not all appear. only the waist and garus, which is already on by default. from time to time there will still be all the rest, if not died on the commix. about dls me2 I have not checked

l
lokkie 19.12.21

Tell me which options are better to choose so that the characters of satellites from the second part appear in the game ???
Better to go through the second part. This is the best;)

F
Fem Shep 19.12.21

Hohan
Download save editor