3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Special blueprints for upgrading the ship (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I don't know how to get a special blueprint for heavy cannonballs
I found all the blueprints for improving weapons and armor except for heavy cannonballs, who knows how to get it?
72 Comments
Sort by:
t
tyhb21 19.12.21

to improve the jackdaw: hull, ram, etc.

k
kosgrin 19.12.21

look for treasure maps. When you find there it is indicated which drawing is buried.

t
tyhb21 19.12.21

I tried to look for the coordinates that are indicated there, but I do not understand how to find

G
Gelion_Prime 19.12.21

Here is what I found The
Devil's Eye-Falconets
Crab Ruins-Powerful Cores
Blue Abyss-Cannons
La Concepcienne-Ram
Black Hole-Flower Sails
And the blueprint is not the case where you dive for the first time for medicine

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.21

survey all dive points, a couple of blueprints were there.

C
CoNnel 19.12.21

How to improve the "Jackdaw"? Why, when I go to the seller, nothing comes through

V
Vint -Boss 19.12.21

After what memory (number) will the bell be given? I read somewhere here that drawings are not needed on deluxe - is that really so? If so, why can't I have an improvement available without it?

v
valsorya94 19.12.21

Guys, tell me, I've already waved, tell me where is the map on the drawing and the drawing itself for the following items, help me out, I beg you!

The items themselves:

Special heavy cannonballs
Special incendiary projectiles
Special compartment for mortar cannonballs
Special compartment for incendiary projectiles
Special harpoon

B
Blaster dark 19.12.21

See above! read the post gelionprime666 ... And also in the post kazanlogon there is a link to the guide

V
Vint -Boss 19.12.21

I figured it all out!
1) The bell at the beginning of the sixth memory opens.
2) Blueprints are needed on deluxe, but treasure maps are not needed to find them!

S
Shkapcheg 19.12.21

I never came across a drawing of a special compartment for incendiary projectiles, and the map for its search by itself, too, but, as it were, the jackdaw sinks any ships quite well without it

T
TheFullMrak 19.12.21

Where can I find this blueprint?

i
in_text 19.12.21

I don't know for sure, but it seems like you need to have a game license with the season pass set

B
Bezumnumax 19.12.21

www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-flag/ac4-elite-design-plan-locations-guide/

location of all blueprints to improve the ship to the maximum in ac 4. The site is foreign, but you can understand it. Screenshots are attached there. (the only improvement that cannot be opened on a pirate is to pump the max number of barrels. Well, which are dropped from the ship)

C
Camper88 19.12.21

Shkapcheg
this blueprint is mined from the Kenway fleet so a license is required.

T
TheFullMrak 19.12.21

The biggest fan of playground.ru
Already found he was in a buried chest

S
Shkapcheg 19.12.21

TheFullMrak
on what drawing did you find? if on the Special Compartment for Incendiary Projectiles, then share how, if you have a pirate

R
RGC 19.12.21

What's the deal with heavy cores? it is written that it will be possible to make a double shot before reloading, I was already delighted, I pumped them, but the shot is still one. bug?

L
LuNature 19.12.21

NO! EP: As long as possible the same thing. try to guess yourself!

R
RGC 19.12.21

Joan bill,
if you have nothing to say, keep quiet. I'm not going to flip through all the topics to find out the answer. who is easy to answer - they will answer