3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIL. Just FIL 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Your vices

Name your most important vices that you would like to overcome in Yourself
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skilldex 19.12.21

Indecision, shyness, excessive kindness (it really interferes when you cannot offend someone or be rude to someone).

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

All people are different - this is no secret to anyone. In one personality, both positive aspects of character and negative ones can coexist. Where is the line ??? So, sympathy answers indifference, falsity - honesty, venality - loyalty, greed - generosity, hypocrisy - sincerity, envy - joy, cruelty - tenderness, malice - kindness, cunning - straightforwardness, selfishness - dedication, arrogance - humility, and vanity - ... (((Being mindlessly kind is just as stupid as being insanely strict.))) Vice is not the use of the bad, but the abuse of the good ...

M
Man_without_conscience 19.12.21

Indecision, IMHO due to low PSI.

H
Hrodmar 19.12.21

Laziness, it hurts too much to start and do something

X
XBoy360 19.12.21

There are too many to list.

7Rain7 19.12.21

EVIL PLAYER
Mouse thinking first read)))

S
Silencio 19.12.21

Name your most important vices,
my vices are all the most important ^^

P
Pirat-AC3 19.12.21

Laziness =)

D
DeathColdUA 19.12.21

laziness and fear of doing something wrong

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

child of darkness has no flaws

w
warp 37 19.12.21

Indecision, shyness, greed, selfishness, pragmatism always and in everything, laziness, cynicism, a penchant for black humor, indifference, a penchant for alcoholism ... well, it's still a long time to list. Well, I would only correct the first two points.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.12.21

Your vices I
fart loudly, I am ashamed and I farted ... loudly, very loudly, again I am ashamed strongly, strongly, then .... HOW I FART !!! The wife has gone deaf, poor thing ...

A
Alexander Bekker 19.12.21

Sociophobic, lazy, insensitive, callous, immoral, selfish, uncooperative, reckless, eccentric, principled and half a ton of flaws.

n
northern alcoholic 19.12.21

I am immoral and not going to fight it. And I am also acutely perceived. Fortunately, I remain indifferent in many ways, but not in everything.

T
The dumpling is kind 19.12.21

Lazy, vindictive and kind. Due to all three deviations, I regularly shovel the lulli. I'm tired of it. I also use foul language, that's really a shame for this, but it's almost impossible to fight.
He offered his relatives to buy me some bun in exchange for a censorship speech - they sent to fuck: D.

T
TTG 19.12.21

Once a year I celebrate Kolobok's Day. Today is such a day

T
TTG 19.12.21

Fade Baker
And you dear wish to get rid of laziness, which generates not only testicular cancer

W
Wing42 19.12.21

I want to overcome the person in me.

P
Pecos_Bill 19.12.21

Laziness of course)

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

Wing42
and leave the animal?)