3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21 11:22 pm

What's missing in NFS Most Wanted 2012! (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

Here I want to finally prove to everyone that the new NFS Most Wanted 2012 is missing a lot. And what exactly is missing, I want to learn from you and discuss in detail, my dear friends! Forward!
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21

To begin with, I'll start by removing the slow mode (deceleration). With his help, we went through a lot of sharp turns and extreme situations. Personally, I liked him, so why was he removed? He was in 3 games in the NFS series - Most Wanted, Carbon and Undecover. This is my first complaint, the second is why there is no plot, where is Razor, where is Josie Maron, where are the videos?

T
The ocean 19.12.21

nsq msot wabnted 22012 did not have normal developers.

P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21

Developers? Maybe lazy? Did they do the survey? Did you find out what people want to see on screens?

P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21

I often think - can remake this game or add something. Or gather in a huge crowd and shower with requests to fix the game. Or ask the developers to make Undeground 3 with the cops and all the sackcloth from the original Most Wanted?

F
FDen 19.12.21

The naive FDen again hoped that the topic would go beyond "bad, because not MW 2005".
Slow motion - it has not been there since 2008. For a long time it was possible to get used to taking turns without help. Secondly, the game is focused on multiplayer, but how to implement a speedbreaker there? No way.
The plot - I don't want to argue about whether it is needed or not, but even if it was, no one would have called Razor, Mia, or Cross again. There would be other characters.
-----
I will express my opinion on what is missing. When I bought Most Wanted, I knew (judging by past Criterion games) that the main focus would be on the online mode. And from the videos it was clear that we will have a sequel to Burnout Paradise. But the reaction of the players is strange. It seems that the majority liked BP itself, in the poll of our own PG it took 2nd place among the best races, and now the same game, but with improvements, you know what it is, but the PB concept itself, it turns out, is not needed by anyone and Criterion cannot do anything. With that, okay.
I lack a normal career in single player. Not even a plot, but a career. Take ProStreet, SHIFT - there is no plot, but an interesting career. Although I liked the racing process more than in MW 2005. But after the cartoon I do not return alone.
Multiplayer - I don't even know ... Here you have several racing modes at once (here and drift even, which will probably never be added to World), which are not in the single, a living city with players (tangible even in free driving) , the races are much more fun, mini-championships are speedlists, consisting of 5 races. Lost in one - there is a reason to win back in the next, in order to eventually take a high place in points. Cars are not given out there just like that - there they need to be earned by victories, and not by searching around the city. What can I add ... it seems like I don't want to change anything.

x
xAndrewx 19.12.21

There is a lack of descriptions of cars in both Hot Pursuit and "fast race".

n
nice.blowjob [free] 19.12.21

the game lacks soul ... as well as at least some kind of plot, and the point in going through the game ... and also golf instead of bentley at the beginning ...

P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21

Okay, figs with him with Cross, Mia, Razor, and where are the new characters. It would be nice to finalize the plot of Undekaver and stick it here, agree?

F
FDen 19.12.21

"since the police are banned in Beview"

I could not resist)

S
Steel rain 19.12.21

Inquisitive Gamer
Here I want to finally prove to everyone that the new NFS Most Wanted 2012 is missing a lot.
PPC how interesting. Come on. If you convince me, I will delete the game from my account.

And what exactly is missing I want to learn from you
Phaha you moron!

and discuss in detail, my dear friends!
What are your friends if the topic initially pushes you to shit ?!
-------------
The only problem with MW2012 is excessive advertising. If no one knew about her, everything would be different. And now for everyone to crap it is a matter of honor. If you don't like it, don't play. You are not forced.
Happy New Year everyone. Die stupid.

x
xAndrewx 19.12.21

12/30/12 6:58 PM
Complete bullshit.

12/30/12 10:13 PM
Normal NFS should be without plots and heroes, because the main characters of the game are cars.

F
FDen 19.12.21

Inquisitive Gamer
is important to you, but EA does not care. They will not make such a big game, a lot of costs, time, and why would they do this when everyone is still spinning? Look at the comments - almost no one knows what is online, because pirates don't have it. That this is a separate large mode, no worse than World, and not stupid for show, ala MW'05. If they knew what was there, everyone would be happy. But only faces are playing.
Secondly, there is World. Everyone knows that the game is mediocre, the developers have scored on their promises and now they are only engaged in introducing paid envelopes of machines from other NFS. And damn it, the circuit works! And there is no need to work, throw a bone, everyone will eat it. But MW - I bought it for 1000r (now it's even cheaper), and you have the whole vehicle fleet, all the parts, everything is in place. For the same 1000 in World'e you will not buy much. A couple of good cars, that's all. And to introduce a potential killer in the form of Underground 3, where there will be a new city and all cars with parts, is not profitable for them, because World milking will stop.
Therefore, wait for new games in the style of Hot Pursuit or Burnout, because they are aimed at a different audience.

a
aleksmenshikoff 19.12.21

Inquisitive Gamer
what is super for me

T
TarasCat 19.12.21

It's easier to say what is missing. What is missing is a good, complete, finished location.
There is nothing else. No: ideas, plot, gameplay, interest and intrigue, interesting quests, reasonable respawn and logic of cops and NPCs, other vehicles, an operating police station, a private house and a garage, other existing infrastructure of the city (why then make an open city if there is no one no? This is not a suburban HP.), interesting quests, secret areas, horror stories, easter eggs, features, stories, jokes ... .. ... and everything that distinguishes an empty build location from a full-fledged game ... .. ... and everything that makes you stay on the screen all night long, without breaks to eat and eat ...

M
Made in Paradise 19.12.21

what is missing in this game? ... lacking a Plot !!!! everything else suits me ...

P
Pragmаtik 19.12.21

Well, I came back. A year later, I have not changed my mind, although I liked NFS MW 2012 for a year. I am for enthusiasts and hardworking developers like BlackBox (I mean the old lineup) who are not afraid to experiment. I continue to protest against the flooding of online games and the stupid milking of money from poor gambling addicts, games should amaze and delight both solo and in multiplayer. BlackBox may be blown away, but it exists, it was and remains a subsidiary of EA and who knows, maybe the next NFS will be from BlackBox. And the potential killer of World (this is Underground3) needs to be introduced into the process a long time ago, it's high time. The world of games is suffocating in the slag of incomplete incomplete racing arcades ... Tuning, tuning and tuning again + open world + good engine (FrostByte 3 for example) + at least some kind of plot. Quality, courage and charisma are fundamental to any game,

E
Erbosha 19.12.21

This game lacks to be a normal game. I have never played in such horror. It feels like EA are just darn these NFSs just to cut the money.

k
kan3000 19.12.21

This game lacks the correct and fair title "Burnout 2012". There would be less nagging on the part of fans of the original Vanted Bridge (with which this 2012 slag has nothing to do).