3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim_X777 19.12.21 11:51 pm

[SPOILERS] Why is the medic such a cool stealth? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

We play in this part as a medic from GZ - venom snake, why is he so cool as a boss?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 19.12.21

The power of self-hypnosis

i
ichigo2k 19.12.21

tamzh said that he is the best of them, almost like a big boss, and with his memory and experience of operations, he will become them (=

A
Amiminoru 19.12.21

There is a spoiler in the title of the topic, so that you ...

O
OneWhoKnocks 19.12.21

Through hypnosis.

C
Cainavel 19.12.21

SAPER_C4
In fairness, no. One cannot help but be able to do something and learn through hypnosis, through hypnotherapy ... but when did they manage to hypnotize him so many times ??? And yes, that was rightly noticed, the medic was already very cool in his time and he was denigrated, almost the laurels of the BB himself, another question: why does such a hellish person treat people, and not say "performs secret missions" ??? Perhaps this was the explanation in the full version of the game, but we only learn it from Kojima's words. I've already come to terms with the end of the series. Not really, but it could be worse.

R
Red eyes 19.12.21

Malice
By the way, I quite agree that Izmail was probably a medic in the beginning, because if you look at the model of Ishmael and the big boss, you can see that Ishmael has no beard and the hair should have been visible through the bandage, and when the BB sits on the bike he has a gorgeous beard plus long hair. And also the fact that Ishmael understands drugs by injecting digoxin into a phantom and teaches him to set bones, etc.

C
CRASHBULLET 19.12.21

Ocelot said, "He can handle it, he himself believes that he is BB"

G
Gloryhammer 19.12.21

Firstly, he himself was well trained, and secondly, through hypnosis, he was indoctrinated with the experience of BB in previous operations, along with other memories, of course

G
Gloryhammer 19.12.21

Cainavel BB was
in a coma for 9 years, and the physician was "forcibly" supported in a dream, through the same hypnosis, so in 9 years they managed to wake him up several times and bring up memories :)