3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skynet32rus 19.12.21 11:51 pm

why the hell are missions being repeated? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

just insanity. I'm already running with a silent one, hell knows how long and they give me a mission to destroy it, in the same place where I found it, the mission is the same, only the number is different, there are also repetitions of other missions, what kind of nonsense? do you have to pass them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old sith 19.12.21

skynet32rus
Say thanks for that KONAMI, they didn't let the kojime finish the game =) he asked for another half a year for revision, but he was fired for that.

C
CreMat0ry 19.12.21

skynet32rus
Necessarily, there are new ones every 3-4. Thanks KONAMI

S
Shine 19.12.21

skynet32rus
Just before leaving the industry, Konami tried hard to trample all of its best episodes into the dirt. Although MGS 5 remained a good game, in fact, little of MGS remained there, thanks to this caring publisher. Yes, it is obligatory to pass.

H
HNLA 19.12.21

Here, everyone says KONAMI, KONAMI is to blame. What if it was Kojima who leaked the last part. So as not to embarrass himself, he hit the road from the company - pretended not to be to blame.

M
Mikhail Mutovin 19.12.21

SerrafimMorr
Even if Kojima did not manage to finish the game, then this is not a reason to poke tasks into the game for the second time. Using this method, you can make the first task go through a hundred times, and between it, show plot videos. Profit, and nothing needs to be done.

A
AsStRaLL92 19.12.21

nichrome not necessarily I didn’t go through them, why are you all chasing

S
Spartacus1971 19.12.21

AsStRaLL92
So I also think whether it is worth going through, I have already gone through this, but how can you get around them?

S
Slava74oren 19.12.21

I have completed all 50 missions, the silence is gone and nothing else happens, just side effects and that's it ...

A
AsStRaLL92 19.12.21

Spartacus1971
complete additional tasks, or important additional tasks, after some missions they will appear themselves,

S
Spartacus1971 19.12.21

AsStRaLL92
And how many new missions will I mean that it makes sense to go through or go through YouTube?

r
raverss 19.12.21

Until you go through all the side effects you will not want to watch on youtube on MGS.