3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klim Nikishin 20.12.21 12:05 am

Real Ending Explanation [SPOILERS] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In the end, Big Boss (the real one) rides off on a bike. After that, we are shown Venom Snake (Medic from GZ), who examines himself in the mirror and then turns on the tape, where the real Boss says: "Like, thanks, buddy, you saved me from death, but you created your own legend." Then the Medic takes a cassette out of the player and inserts it into another player and sounds of interference are heard. * Moving on to the moment that interests me. * Then the Medic looks at himself in the mirror again and, we see in the reflection of the "Demonic" Snake (a huge horn-splinter in the head, and he himself is covered in blood). He breaks the glass and we see a normal Snake again. Question: It turns out that Snake has become bad, or, on the contrary, he breaks the glass, and thereby "kills the demon in himself"?
The moment starts at 8.21
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 20.12.21

I do not advise looking for deeper meaning in a broken mirror.

K
Klim Nikishin 20.12.21

Mark_Dacascos
Kojima did this scene for a reason

D
Duality45 20.12.21

Apparently for the player himself to think what is the meaning of this action. I personally think that he just did not like what he became in the reflection.

K
Klim Nikishin 20.12.21

And I think he thereby got rid of his inner "demon" that weighed down on him. He became wiser and fairer

s
seffko 20.12.21

look for meaning in Japanese games, well, well.

L
Liandri347 20.12.21

The identity of the venom remained a mystery to me until the dataminers found an inaccessible response audio cassette from venom to true BB, text:
Spoiler post mission 46: "I haven't forgotten what you've told me boss, we have no tomorrow but there's still hope for the future.
In our struggle to survive the present we push the future further away.
Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not, which means there's no time to waste.
Someday the world will no longer need us, no need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger.
I have to drive out this demon inside me, build a better future.
That's what I, hmm, what "we" will leave as our legacy.
Another mission, right boss? "
So he really defeats the inner demon

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

I think this was done in order not to make an extra cutscene and show one truth to both the good and the evil physician. Maybe due to lack of time they united, I don’t know.

S
SNEL248 20.12.21

Tell a person who is not so familiar with the plot, but went through everything.
in 1-2 metal weights do we kill with Venom Solid? And what was the big boss doing and where did he go then?
and in 4 parts at the end was BB or Venom?

F
FEAR1190 20.12.21

SNEL248
1. Yes, in MG we kill Venom (as it is written in the credits).
2. In MG 2 Big Boss.
3. At the end of the 4th There was Big Boss. (Rebuilt from parts of 2 other clones of "Likved" and Solidus ", so he dies from FOXDIE).

m
mihanik21 20.12.21

So it turns out that Outer Heaven in the first part is our base, transferred to Africa, from Phantom Payne? And how did Phantom Boss become the head of the Fox Hound?

Z
ZeFeRKo 20.12.21

mihanik21 it
seems like while we are building our base, bb is building Outer Heaven, which is then transferred to the employees of our base

I
Insurgent 20.12.21

I did not understand a little here. When Venom listens to the cassette (or rather, comes to the room where he will listen to it), the sounds of battle are heard in the background. This is where it all happens? And what time?

G
Gai-sensei 20.12.21

Is there some kind of location for Outer Haven? Is it 1995 and Phantom is gearing up to fight Solid Snake?

I
Insurgent 20.12.21

Gai-sensei
Exactly. There was also a cassette tape, something like "Operation N3 Infiltration". After surfing Wikipedia, I found out that the mission that Solid Snake was doing in Metal Gear (the very first part) was called "Infiltration N313". So yeah, maybe it's Outer Heaven.

T
TheDexter 20.12.21

Why does BB say Solid Snake in the documents? In the Screensaver

S
SVAEIG 20.12.21

Why does BB say Solid Snake in the documents?

The name that you indicated at the beginning of the game is indicated there.

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.21

Maybe he just felt hurt that his life was taken from him without asking ah? No one thought about it, he wanted the whole world to kill him, for me, I just think that BB is a real goat, he just threw it, set it up, stuck his problems into his friend, well he didn't have a mortgage, right?

C
Crack 20.12.21

CRASBULLET
The tsuk threw off the responsibility, and after that the bb became unpleasant for me.

V
Vic203B-boy 20.12.21

Crack
Big Boss at this time created Zanzibarland, and Venom Outer Heaven ... in the last scene Venom goes to battle with Solid, where he will die

K
Karl_Smith 20.12.21

Vic203B-boy
BB was creating OH at this time, and then, it is not clear how, he returned under the wing of the states