3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.21 12:34 am

Poll: Most Beautiful Race (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So I decided to create a topic here, we write to whom which race is more attractive and you can also write which race your Persian, for example, are more nice to me Nords and my Persian is also Nord, write and who you are looking at
157 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.12.21

Bretons and Imperials, at least at least look like normal people.

v
vaca111 20.12.21

I'm a Breton. magic damage 25% less

K
KostaRPK 20.12.21

oMros?

M
Mattaf1x - Al 20.12.21

So I decided to create a theme. Here we write to whom which race is more sympathetic, and you can also write which race is your Persian. For example, I am more sympathetic to the Nords and my Persian is also a Nord. Write and whom did your eyes fall on?

Schoolchildren, is it really so difficult to at least a little to observe grammar and to create meaningless topics less often?

p
paw-line 20.12.21

Breton and Khajiit)))

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.21

Nords are beautiful and Bretons, especially if you conjure over them in the editor =))

pix.PlayGround.ru

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.21

Mattaf1x - Al
forget the schoolboy, the literary expert does not like the topic, do not write in it, and I’m not a schoolboy for you either
(PS and we will scatter on this)

D
Demolir 20.12.21

Before the appearance of the first retextures - none, I spent a lot of time on the war with the feisgen :(. Race - Breton.

L
Lуnх 20.12.21

Do you just judge by beauty, or do you still look at the characteristics and choose a race for your passing style?

a
alexandr-dead 20.12.21

I play for Orc, at the beginning of the game I was guided by what I would do the tank. Now 45lvl, beautiful reservation, I tear everyone without loss, wife = nord (no children, but we are trying XD)

a
alexandr-dead 20.12.21

I play for Orc, at the beginning of the game I was guided by what I would do the tank. Now 45lvl, beautiful reservation, I tear everyone without loss, wife = nord (no children, but we are trying XD)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.12.21

alexandr-dead
Half orc half nord O_O killer mix :)

b
belousovandrey 20.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms
heh

V
Varggoth 20.12.21

Daedra and Dunmer are very sorry that in tes4 it was impossible to help the Daedra and that they cannot be chosen in the choice of race.

W
Wondermaster 20.12.21

Varggoth
well then the Falmer are better

A
Alekseev Dmitry 20.12.21

forest elf say that they are freaks, but I don't give a shit, so to speak, and they are not freaks, well, at most they have morshiny

E
Erin LaFay 20.12.21

and I like Redguards, Arab beauties are mryak

G
GODz1lla 20.12.21

People in IRL.

B
Barlahtong 20.12.21

From the descendants of Nerevar, natural goblins are obtained, even when they become ghouls, they do not become either more beautiful or more terrible. I made such a quasimod that hagi are just top models compared to him.

E
EvilSowa 20.12.21

Argonians)