3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeniorJoker 14.11.19 01:23 pm

The flaws in the game (Watch_Dogs)

Not seen, even once, to someone from the citizens rode a motorcycle.
51 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaiGrady 14.11.19

Yeah, strange...

K
KanoVoxLian 14.11.19

Just forgot, or didn't want to do that.

T
TIGERblacK 14.11.19

God, in the game, so much detail left unfinished, this is my God...

[
[Zeromancer] 14.11.19

And there are no buses because the stops for them, and no transport.

Y
Yura66 14.11.19

Pro cyclists have said nothing

s
system1024 14.11.19

helicopters and no planes on which to fly would be possible

A
AleksAleks 14.11.19

Surprisingly, until I saw this question didn't even notice that there are motorcyclists, and they are really no

P
ProhozhuMimo 14.11.19

The management of the motorcycle, what the NIPs do not dare ride them)

R
Romy4 14.11.19

This theme was: food in the city (on a motorcycle), suddenly, to meet a motorcyclist (he didn't believe) went after him...then the message you are attacked - had to fill it )

S
Spartacus1971 14.11.19

The creators of the game purposely did that Watch_Dogs 2 will and buses and other transport.

D
Dr.Kostet 14.11.19

By the way, dump in the Ti-Bon is the skeletons of school buses and a piece of the fighter during the 2nd world war.

M
Mr.Freeman 14.11.19

AleksAleks
Really!!!!! If this forum went, so would not notice)))))) Well, at least the trains run and that is good). But the fact that you think guys!- bus traffic would be an additional burden on the AI engine, while on the other hand 4-5 buses sometimes jumps to the current location of the GG special load would not be brought. Can be finished, I think server developers exploded from the abundance of emails and requests.

K
KaiGrady 14.11.19

Don't you find it strange: each car sits only one person, why Chicago doesn't have a motorcycle? And anyway why stop if there are no buses??? Apparently the developers either forgot or didn't want to increase the load on the CPU. Still Ubisoft no experience in such games...

P
ProhozhuMimo 14.11.19

They have no desire to spend extra money on development and polishing. And there is confidence that go with it. Or their testers played the game and didn't notice any screw-UPS?

K
KanoVoxLian 14.11.19

In my opinion they just didn't want to fool my brain with all sorts of nuances!!!. A thought will come and so, well gone of course.

O
Olly-alpha 14.11.19

The game has enough bugs. No cyclists, no motorcycles, no buses, no children in the streets and even on playgrounds only teenagers hang out, ie used adult model of NPC.
I suspect that children is censorship to some inadequate did not occur to the pressure and to shoot the children, I then explained to the indignant public. But why no animals? At least cats and dogs in the courtyards of the residential districts.

p
pavloalex 14.11.19

So here's something really amazing: when you chase the chopper, the sniper samoset WITHOUT a miss from a MOVING helicopter at a MOVING target (GG), which in reality is almost impossible...

s
saa0891 14.11.19

It is still less than half,but a particularly strong disadvantages have not noticed,like the game,the plot is interesting to follow (especially since this setting does not jaded,and rarely used in games,than the story is not as simple as it may seem at the beginning,raises many questions of the system),the missions are varied and interesting,almost always there is variation in the passage,what do you have a lot of interactive environment and a different means,even getting away is a lot of which elements to use,which is very much different from many other GTA like games makes game play much more varied,it's amazing that no one except Yubikov (not strange they always make their new game something new to the genre,even the same as added such a cool element like the naval battles,for me personally it was a great innovation,right two games in one made,AC and corsairs,in the fourth part of all this is perfectly finished brought to mind) didn't think to do that in games of this type.

With driving it's a different story,I don't like racing and General GTA like game,that I can not know because I do not play much in these games,but the only original idea of riding on the cars was The Wheelman ,more some original ideas I didn't see where there is even the RAM of the machine was done very cool and original,I'm not talking about shooting from the car.

The only thing that I would like that the reputation of GG,be it good or bad still like it more influence on the gameplay and the game world (simple example,away from the cops,NPCs opens your garage and you call in there or run from the cops NPS maybe it has some delay,it was even in AC and so many things can come up,respectively if you play the bad guy, the NPC you are trying in every way to stop you,steal you car,PS once you a bucket of paint on glass or nails under the wheels, and this is only one element),and that all this is confined to phrases of NPS and the fact that I like playing the good guy,almost all turn a blind eye to your actions and not reported to the police,I am glad that I made the game all sorts of minor details (for example, when someone reports to the police,you can just fill up and then your reputation will naturally fall and you can manage to run up and simply take away the phones,for example, even in a shootout with the cops,if you shoot that reputation is greatly reduced,but if you'll hurt him in the leg it will fall off significantly,and that many such things actually take),and even different moments.

q
qfb 14.11.19

I noticed it in the first half hour, I love motorcycles, and that was looking for them. I read somewhere that they just couldn't do normally drove and decided not to do this, trash in one word

P
Petya12 14.11.19

In slipin the dogs were even! Although slipen dogs was much better than wacka dog!