3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Somber_69 14.11.19 01:24 pm

Russian localization (Watch_Dogs)

Who localizes Watch Dogs in Russia?
212 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihmisixsixsix 14.11.19

Cospan
You're a fool???? You want to play as Deadpool to kill your enemies and read what the bottom says????Lol

O
Oleg1706 14.11.19

Ahem... Why many do not want localization. I was quite satisfied with it. Yes, there were times when the voice is not very suitable to the character. Not yet, not as bad as some say.

T
TIGERblacK 14.11.19

No matter who, most importantly, qualitatively.

w
white64 14.11.19

1C or a New Drive

t
truePolAl 14.11.19

Wikipedia wrote that the localizer will be 1C-Softklab. Given the fact that the localizers
Assassin's creed 3 was Akella and 1C, that is probably true.

g
gamesmannna 14.11.19

Usually Akella localizes Yubikov,but I don't know maybe something will change...

D
Diver7 14.11.19

No matter who would normally have done.

F
Fraske 14.11.19

1C will Russify Watch Dogs (interface,text,voice).

S
SanSanZ 14.11.19

Yay! Will voice, but for me it is a joy.
http://www.1csc.ru/news/2013/08/22/30333-watch-dogs-otkrytie-predzakaza
The premiere of Watch_Dogs will be held on 22 November 2013. The game will go on sale entirely in Russian.

G
GhostN7 14.11.19

I have a console ,so I buy original in short, the Russian voice is almost always bad, of the last TR was normal and Deus Ex,
FarCry 3 I didn't like the Russian mats to me in life enough

r
rasta 14.11.19

GhostN7
you forgot to ask sucks or not
SanSanZ
if my memory serves me this 1s Call of Juarez Gunslinger also wrote that will be released entirely in Russian and turned out to be a bummer

U
UltimatumPC93 14.11.19

''I Russian Mat and in life''

Mattress young! The nurse arugala? Trololo:)
Vaas best fucking!

Tend to Buka or Akella! Well, so 1C 1C

D
Denis Ulasevich 14.11.19

Will there be Russian voice in watch dogs???

W
Warlord24 14.11.19

That's how I think, not quite understand and then suddenly in our glorious country all of a sudden become such aesthetes? Decades watch movies with Russian voice acting and no batherta for this reason it seems not... as for the games, exactly the same voice (with very rare exceptions), the same level, the same actors are so much sracha... I think people are just showing off, posing as connoisseurs of acting, absolutely nothing in this not realizing that in the vast majority of cases, mainstem that is, it is necessary to join General fashionable flock... I don't know guys, we are not so many people actually fluently speaks and communicates in English, let alone understand all their slang expressions, which are widely used in games. I more or less know English, but to be honest, the Russian language is certainly clearer and thus more understandable, even if not on such a high artistic level as the original. And those who say that don't understand English but prefer to read the subs (and the games often dress up to do it in the heat of battle or at speed, like in GTA) and from artistic intonation unintelligible words of the foreign voice actors get a buzz - all IMHO of heresy, nonsense and blatant lies, and maybe even self-deception. Maybe I'm wrong, or worse, speak as does not understand anything cattle, but I don't think so.

M
Marquess 14.11.19

Aiden Pierce I would have given to announce Denis Bespaly or Vsevolod Kuznetsov

K
Kapellimestari 14.11.19

Uncles, well you of course I zhzhosh. Who cares about the case, which you will not be able to influence? I would. Autumn already given, all voiced, even before the transfer for a week before the release. I of the above list only know half the actors. Would give it is an example of the work that people remembered and learned. For the people write, and even theme new. I would give it.

s
solij 14.11.19

Russian localizer will be 1S and voice too.

P
Presstigel 14.11.19

Warlord24! You're right! CoJ Gunslinger no voice - just a dumb shooter. And try to manage to play and read subtitles...

g
ghost_warst 14.11.19

wing beech wing hard cord

M
Marquess 14.11.19

Denis Bespalov announced Noah, Bruce Wayne/Batman