3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
_
_N1NJa_ 20.12.21

Guys, I wanted to ask. In one gameplay I saw that you can open the roof on a convertible and thereby close it) is it possible to start the car there and turn off the engine like in life. and headlights on and off in the game?)

B
BergoVic 20.12.21

Vipick
The engine seems to be jammed like in GTA IV automatically, if you slow down to the end.
That is, you hold the button until it stops completely, only then you exit.
The headlights can be turned on / off COMPLETELY.
Sometimes it can help you hide from the night chase.
Oh, yes, cars now have alarms.
I myself have not played yet - perhaps you can turn off the engine with a button on the whitefish.

T
Tula Potsik 20.12.21

Sepulcher
Mozht on the plot will let you fly.

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

Flyable, handsome :)

G
GTAman 20.12.21

Please use images no more than 400 pixels wide and position them so that they do not stretch the page in width. Or use a spoiler. A spoiler is also recommended when there are a lot of pictures.

A
Arsen xvi 20.12.21

Tell me, are there passenger trains or only freight trains?

F
Ferz777 20.12.21

Maybe someone has already seen if there is a car in the game similar to the latest generation "Jaguar XJ"?

G
Godfather-den 20.12.21

Ferz777 is, and the front and back are just copied!

D
Dron3501 20.12.21

Sepulcher
In the photo of andromeda, at least it will be possible to fly on it according to the plot.
As for the rest of the aircraft, everyone should be flyable. I saw a video of a person flying a 747, climbed from the roof of the car onto the wing.

c
crotus 20.12.21

Let's really develop the topic as something, otherwise the Bakers are interested in what's new from the transport) Can someone screen the Pozharka in the game and throw it here?

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

All modes of transport are collected here: http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

I'm just amazed at the amount. Cool.

The only oddity: two giant planes are flyable, and one smaller one (which is still similar to the AT-400) is not. It is unclear why this was done.

T
TommyAssassin 20.12.21

Why is there a 5-door Rancher XL in the game, but not the usual Rancher, a 3-door?

A
Alexander Ko 20.12.21

TommyAssassin
"the director wanted it" (c) Anonymous.

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

By the way, the Skimmer plane was cut from the game, although it was seen in the first trailer. But given Rockstar's plans for the DLC, it could be making a comeback.

B
BergoVic 20.12.21

I was looking through pictures in SNAPMATIC on RGSC and accidentally stumbled upon
pix.PlayGround.ru
Can I ride THIS?

A
AlSar 20.12.21

BergoVic HVY Dumper was
in the list of vehicles linked from above.
Well, as in the CA, it means you can.

a
adigyran 20.12.21

Can the locomotive be controlled or not?

Where can I find all the planes? Cargo, JET. How to get on the liners at the Airport?
Where can I find forklift, Cutter, DockHandler, Dump, Voltic?
Means outside of missions

o
olegofan 20.12.21

adigyran
not a diesel locomotive not a tram

G
Grand theft aero 20.12.21

BergoVic these BELAZs are rolling in a quarry, you can steal.

W
Waffen 20.12.21

Where can I see army vehicles? Post a couple of screenshots ...