3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Sukharev 20.12.21 01:07 am

Meager Bestiary (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Before the release of The Witcher, there was information about more than 80 types of monsters, this was one of the reasons for my expectation of this game, and now, having played quite a few hours, I am disappointed, to put it mildly, since the vast majority of the lines in the bestiary are just repainted ordinary monsters, and so I want to know the species really few or it is necessary to play longer ps I fulfilled all the contracts of the witcher in both Velen and Novigrad
29 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaguro 20.12.21

Brikks
There, although they differed in color and size, but here you only learn from the name.

x
xzWhiteWolf 20.12.21

You forget that almost every monster has 2-3 forms, sometimes it even differs in name. And they behave differently. The latter forms are much more dangerous, not only because of the damage but also the speed and greater organization. Try to play on the 4th difficulty, where it is clearly visible.
Plus some monsters just live in the forests, they have contracts like den. But there are unique ones. They are just 30+ lvl. Just a big tip, stop using teleports, a lot of quests along the way and a lot of interesting things.
And there is no point in making hundreds of monsters. The difference in fauna between the mainland and the skelleg is very noticeable, and the habitat of Velen + Novigrad is the same. Now, if they added Zarrikaniyu - another matter. There are many unique critters there. Plus there will be additions, in fact, there will also be other territories with new monsters.

Y
Yaguro 20.12.21

xzWhiteWolf
I haven't noticed much difference in fighting style between the sub views. The only thing is that on the highest difficulty, the smallest mobs are the most evil.

B
Brikks 20.12.21

Yaguro
Here ghoul from algul also differs in color and tactics.

s
shadow326 20.12.21

By the way, yes) where is that red-haired Brooks from the trailer then?)

Y
Yaguro 20.12.21

Brikks
About ghouls I finally didn’t say anything. And they differ in thorns

R
R_D_V 20.12.21

The Witcher is already a rich game, he found something to complain about.

F
Farineli Proton 20.12.21

R_D_V Are
you satisfied with everything? OK. Well, don't shut up others, "devil's advocate."

lsvoboda
40 base units. Where are the other 40? Lyakhi wrote about 80 excluding subspecies.

F
Farineli Proton 20.12.21

xzWhiteWolf
The point is to make as many different monsters as possible. In B1 there are fewer of them, and the diversity is felt more.