3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklline66 20.12.21 01:07 am

Endings and non-linearity (SPOILER TERRITORY!) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I all understand that most of the people on the pg are free pirates, but those who bought the game live here and may have passed it. So this is the topic for them. Let's omit the true ending, because, as I understand it, it will be exactly the same, since we were shown both Snake with a small horn and a large one, depending on the passage of the game.
In this regard, I had several questions:
1) What elements determines how evil Snake will be?
2) Quiet. Is it possible to keep her on the team?
And one question, probably the most important question that concerns the plot of the subsequent parts:
From the ending it became clear that our Snake is a no-name doctor, to whom the horn flew, and who excelled the whole game, while the real one, smoking a cigar, drove off in triumph. That is, it turns out that Big Boss, whom Solid Snake killed in the first Metal Gear, and whose body was raped up to the fourth part, was the same phantom?
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightColorWave 20.12.21

Maklline66
In the credits it is written that this phantom BB was killed in 1995. And Mgs 1 happens like in 2005.

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

LightColorWave
I'm not talking about MGS, but about metal gear, in which Solid Snake killed Big Boss. It turns out the phantom crashed, right?
And yes, after the trub ending, is there still a plot? And then Liquid (Eli) dumped with Sahelanthropus, Tikhonya dumped, and show labor end. Actually, is that really all?

h
human pixel 20.12.21

Maklline66
This is a good explanation for the fact that Big Boss sent Solid Snake to stop "himself".
And why the DNA test didn't prove Eli's kinship.

Does the length of the horn depend on the number of kills?

Leave Tikhonya? There is a way. You need to put a butterfly on your emblem before a series of final missions (43 main and 150 side missions). The butterfly itself is given for the callsign butterfly. How to get a? It is necessary to replay any mission so that the Silent One would kill a lot more people than the player. I chose 7 (elimination of 3 commanders). But if 43 and 150 are fulfilled, then there is no way to return it.

S
Sumpory 20.12.21

human pixel
And if you replay 150 and 43? I got used to her too much and it is very insulting to let her go

. Ps. As far as I understand, it cannot be returned. So you have to spend another 7 days to complete.

Pps. Where does the infa about the butterfly come from? Have you already checked?

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Sumpory
Many people write that works in other topics.

J
John371 20.12.21

If you can leave Silent, you can throw off the vidos.
And what about Paz? She was in the trailer, and in the credits, not only the voice acting, but the motion captcher is indicated, and I did not see her in the game.

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

John371
Having smoked messages in reddit, I came to the conclusion:
Tikhonya can be left if a couple of conditions are met.
1) Put a butterfly on the logo, as the pixel already said. To do this, you need her to fill up on a mission (it does not matter, side ops or base, to death or a tranquilizer) more people than you
2) Put her up to 41 of the main mission.
In the end ... nothing will happen. There will simply not be Tikhoni's departure missions. There are no other cutscenes in the game about this. One has only to remove the emblem, and after the next task it will go away.
About Paz - he brought her all 10 photos. As a result, apart from her comments, there was nothing. There are 11 more photos that you can take in her room after you bring the previous 10, but I have not checked.

s
shadow48 20.12.21

Maklline66
Strange, but even without the butterfly logo, it has already passed the game, and it is with me!

S
Sumpory 20.12.21

John371
Groove on the first honey platform, 3rd floor. Iam has a door to the corridor in which there is another door, it is behind it. If I am not mistaken, it appears only after 5 missions with the rescue of children.

I
IrokeZZ 20.12.21

Sumpory
I got it right after the construction of the medical platform z. I already found it silently, but I did not save any children

S
Sumpory 20.12.21

IrokeZZ
The story will continue after it.

I
IrokeZZ 20.12.21

Sumpory
is understandable, you just wrote that it appears "only" after saving the children, so I answered

S
Sumpory 20.12.21

IrokeZZ
"If I am not mistaken"! = "Only" ie infa not 100%

h
human pixel 20.12.21

Sumpory Tikhoni's
salvation, as I understand it, is arranged in this way. If you put a butterfly on the emblem, it freezes the further development of the plot. That is, the butterfly simply makes the mission inaccessible. But if the task is completed, then everything is bad.

S
Sumpory 20.12.21

human-pixel
It is quite possible this is a bug (although by what place?) it may be worth waiting for the DLS, which is not typical of MGS

V
Vladimir Listyev 20.12.21

MB tell me how to finish the plot 50 missions completed and what?

V

I do not have a 150 mission, I have a xs bug MB?

V

And i xs how to use battle gear

h
human pixel 20.12.21

Sumpory
Here it is probably specially made as with the heroes of GTA 5.
SpoilerDepending on the ending, the character may disappear from the free game

Vladimir Listyev
Do side effects, fly here and there and one day the script will work. And you can use battle gear like this.
The External tasks tab and tasks highlighted in yellow there. You send staff and the requirements will grow every time. First, only people, then people and a truck, people and armored personnel carriers, and then people and battle gear.

A
Aziflow 20.12.21

As for Paz
Spoiler, I think that she still died, and this is his hallucination, because there is no other way to explain the ending with her.