3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 14.11.19 01:26 pm

Driving (Watch_Dogs)

In the game disgusting control of the car,feeling as if she alone goes about the camera in the office do not say anything..is There any fix or mod solves this problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 14.11.19

Inv1sible
just need to get used to the controls

v
varenuha2uha 14.11.19

just forget it and play GTA 5

a
avCastro 14.11.19

Inv1sible
Played earlier and spat on it's management. Even for a month even abandoned the game, so great was my anger (frustration). And then found a way to cope with the problem. Just picking up a camera view when driving where no car, and if you levitate). And it worked! Now a year has passed since then or even more, and I again started to play the game. And don't believe, can't travel with this camera! Chose a view where the camera is very high above the car. And now imagine how it is possible to go the other way!) Throughout January stupidly drove on the map here and there, admiring the city!) So try, and one day will succeed!))

v
vel800 14.11.19

varenuha2uha
Privykat impossible! Each type of machines has its own physics. In addition, she is still changing damage. Tried to steal the car gorgeous. The cops are stuck. While faded, the wheel was down to the rim, almost. So she dragged across the road like Bambi on ice!

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 14.11.19

Great physics, to forget the poor and arcades will not face any difficulties.