3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21 01:07 am

Subtitles disappeared in the game. (Mad Max)

Whoever tell me what the bullshit is, in short, at first they were and then disappeared what could it be tell me. (?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya_postal 20.12.21

Victor coy
It happened once. Restart the game - everything is OK.

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

And there is also a task, "find a wire for a tinsmith for bugs", how can this be fixed so that it is not fun?

C
CrazyZero 20.12.21

It is not necessary to restart the game. You can simply go to the main menu and start the continuation of the game again.

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

CrazyZero
Yeah, the original answer, don't think that you are damn smart and the rest are fools, this has been tested for a long time, and it didn’t help, there are still suggestions (?)

R
Reddington1371 20.12.21

Victor coy
Still help you with advice and you immediately humiliate me, I also had such a glitch, the tasks remained on Go to Jeet or something, the subs disappeared and the task hung, left until I entered, but it should help.
p.with on this hovering passed before the sniper test)

C
CrazyZero 20.12.21

Victor coy
helped me. It is a pity that it did not help you. I don’t understand what caused such a negative. By the way, a little off topic. I have not started the game the first time, I have to restart my computer. Nobody faced such a problem?

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

sherlock1371
Yes, I already figured it out, everything does not weigh and all subs appear, it helped that I restarted the game and that's it.

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

Well, now another problem has appeared, it does not save some of the graphics settings, can someone tell me how to deal with this (?)

R
Reddington1371 20.12.21

CrazyZero
I am not. Looks like I'm very lucky

R
Reddington1371 20.12.21

Victor coy
Can look for settings somewhere in saves? Sometimes it happens in some games

i
insel 20.12.21

first I will clarify - pirate or license?
if a license, then with all its jambs, restarting the game helps, or tinkering with the cache
if a pirate, then there's nothing to say, wait for another crack

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

sherlock1371
Yes, everything has already figured out, but all the same, damn the subtitles disappear, either after paused, well, in order to pump the Persian or the car, or when minimizing the game, well, the optimon is really superb, but the rifle is generally something, like the first time I fired from it so freaked out, and in general igruha class, but just before this mission, the black screen was loaded for a long time, I was already thinking that there was some kind of bug, I turned the game down a couple of times and it all worked , as they say there are no words, only emotions, my opinion is that she is a contender for the game of the year number 1, well, this is certainly my opinion)))))))))))))))))))

V
Victor Tsoi 20.12.21

insel
You asked me a question ?????????? If yes, then a pirate if that =)

i
insel 20.12.21

Victor coy
well then everything is simple - wait for another crack

T
Thorgal 20.12.21

Subtitles began to disappear very often. Zadolbalo restart the game. Steam license. They turn off approximately every 10-15 minutes. All the fun of the game flies into the furnace. For the first time in games I come across such a bug as disappearing subtitles.