3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpartanSoap 20.12.21 01:07 am

Getting a true ending (no spoilers) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm going to start playing Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, and I heard that the game has several endings, but only one of them is true, that is, canon. Actually, I ask you to explain, who knows, WITHOUT SPOILERS, what you need to do in order to get this very ending in the end.
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 20.12.21

SpartanSoap
would also say how to buy it in incentive without actually saying how. Spoilers are indispensable here.

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.21

Kol55
any plot decisions affect? It seems that the plot in the series has always been linear and I thought that the performance of some secondary tasks, etc., affects there.

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

You're not entirely right. There is no true ending, there is a so-called. "Truth", which does not seem to depend on the ending. But which of them is already a canon is another question.

E
Evgenito 20.12.21

How to Unlock Secret Mission 46

You must complete the following requirements before continuing and unlock Mission 46.

Complete all Story Missions except 45 and 47-50.
Complete all important side missions marked in yellow on the iDroid.
You need to upgrade your parent base to a certain point.
Keep in mind that in order to unlock Mission 45, you will need to complete side missions.

Keep Tikhonya alive at the end of mission 11
Make sure you have the greatest possible reciprocity with Tikhonya. You can check this during the mission in the selection screen.
You saw the cutscene at the mother base where Hugh is exiled.
You are not using Butterfly as a design for your logo.

C
ClockworkAlex 20.12.21

Evgenito
You need to update your parent base to a certain point.
Here it is not clear. Who knows what this means?

M
Malcolm Hawk 20.12.21

MurdocHAHA
Maximum level of all platforms possible. Then everything appears exactly.

D
Diablonos 20.12.21

MurdocHAHA
All this is nonsense written from Western sites.
To open 45 - a mission that unlocks the secret 46 you need:
1) Well-trained quiet (which everyone will do by default).
2) Heroism.
I went through all the story missions in order, almost did not kill anyone (I could not even have a skull). Sometimes I was sent to the GB without my consent to watch the next cutscene. Side some passed some and not. And 45 mission, and after it 46 became available without any shamanism and dancing with a tambourine. And all that they write that you need to go through 150 side effects first, like 47-50, improve the base to the maximum - this is bullshit.

C
ClockworkAlex 20.12.21

Diablonos
Okay. Thank you. And how much heroism is needed approximately?

D
Diablonos 20.12.21

MurdocHAHA
I don't remember exactly, I'll come home and have a look.

D
Demon of Night 20.12.21

Diablonos
1) Well-trained quiet (which everyone will do by default).
Well, xs ... I don't like Tikhonya as an auxiliary character, she has a long exploration, there is little help, as for me - D-Dog is much more useful, so if it weren't for a secret mission I wouldn't start downloading it)

b
byteme 20.12.21

Diablonos
266795 will fit?

D
Diablonos 20.12.21

byteme
No, divide by two and add a zero at the end.

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

and at what point "Getting the true ending" turned into how to open mission 46, and actually this "46" is you talking about basic or additional? and what is it all about?

A
AoScorpius 20.12.21

As far as I know, the true ending is the cut 51st mission

I
IBM_d3m1urg 20.12.21

Scorpius 01
About Eli?

M
Maklline66 20.12.21

Bljad, well, there is no true ending. There is "truth" - the same prologue except for the first and last cutscene. And she, as far as I know, does not depend in any way on the plot of Tikhoni.
Episode 51 - was supposed to be the end of the second chapter, which they simply did not have time to finish.

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.21

Diablonos
I did not adjust anything, she was silent, yes, pumped to the fullest, and so heroism is not enough, he loved to make noise on the main missions, the bear and octopus were often given awards) 45-46 missions were available.