3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 14.11.19 01:27 pm

How to increase HP for the whole transport? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Put the damage on all weapons to 100 to kill with 1 bullet, but now machines with two or three bullets to explode :)

Dig right now in vehicleFx, but found so far, that the visual effect of damage ( How much PlusCode machine from collisions )
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_______________________ 14.11.19

RussianCat-Barsik
RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
vehicleFx
Of course found nothing. Damage cars being edited in the handling.dat.
How can dodumatsya in vehiclefx climb?

R
RussianCat-Barsik 14.11.19

_______________________ And if there is a visual effect of the damage, I thought there total HP.

I
Int0xicate 14.11.19

I remember once, too, delved into the physics of the cars. Survivability cars I never found. But with a visual effect cool cars under a tin can to flatten. Especially if some sports car to make the weight of a garbage truck and increase speed, then the car on ten meters will fly away.

R
RussianCat-Barsik 14.11.19

Int0xicate I found)

(Dc) m_fCollisionDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage, which can be obtained in the clashes, before breaking
(Dw) m_fWeaponDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage you can get from the weapon, before breaking
(Dd) m_fDeformationDamageMult - dependence of the deformation of the car body from the force of the collision
(De) m_fEngineDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage to the engine, which can be obtained before failure.

Put DW at 0.01 and now all the rules) And then the car burst from a single shot drobaša, because I told him the damage did 120)

T
Till Lindermann... 14.11.19

Nada prokleti moshino isolanti current obizatelna Sinai otherwise ourselves no paluchitsa pokupai Salento and prelievi moshino delino pamoch probably

k
kurahovo 14.11.19

and in what file features Niko to change?