3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Listyev 20.12.21 01:44 am

Mission Impossible (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The purpose of the assignment is to grab the blueprints from the central Base (the blueprint is already available) Or will it appear called?

16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 20.12.21

It also happens, for example, I cannot get the purple grass that grows behind the mission area.

A
Apokalipsis113 20.12.21

I think if you try the soldiers and some of them let out about the drawing, then it may appear and it will be possible to take it. But this is a guess requiring verification, nothing more.

N
NDes 20.12.21

Vladimir Listyev,
in theory, needs to be assembled on a new basis, sometimes they are not.

C
CT3H 20.12.21

Damn ... I don't even know ...

L
LazyKit 20.12.21

The blueprints that are collected during the mission are always there when replayed.
It will be in the same place as before.

R
Roman Postov 20.12.21

Vladimir Listyev
There can be 2-3 pieces of drawings, so check it out well, you probably haven't collected everything

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 20.12.21

niko2626
not a fact .. in my village in afghan the same drawing was in 3 different places

X
XocT132 20.12.21

Blueprints always spawn when replayed in the same place, so don't worry

I
IBM_d3m1urg 20.12.21

I still couldn't get my hands on the STUN GRENADE blueprint. Even the video found where it should lie.

E
Esthetix 20.12.21

Vladimir Listyev
No, if you climbed there before and took the drawing, then this moment will already be completed

A
Aips95 20.12.21

If something you need is behind the mission execution zone, you do this: agree to a landing for an additional mission, find the necessary garbage, start the main mission - voila, we are on the main mission, but behind the mission execution zone.

M
Marty52 20.12.21

Yoshemitsu
She cannot grow in a single location on the map during a mission. There are a lot of places with this grass. It is enough to take a dog, and there are no problems.

Vladimir Listyev
You may have picked up this drawing (Bambetov SV) earlier, but apparently it was in this mission that you did not take it. Accordingly, there should be no questions: you must pick it up during the mission (it is located in a large hangar (there are two such large ones). So the drawing is not in where Hugh is sitting, but in another). But if you picked up this drawing exactly on the assignment and it did not count, then this is a bug, but I have not seen this before.

0werewolf0 20.12.21

Yoshemitsu
purple grows in Africa
and there is an auxiliary mission where there is the same grass in the extraction

Y
Yoshemitsu 20.12.21

Marty52
0werewolf0
Oh, what all the clever ones at the PEG have suddenly become, I'm just scared ... I
repeat for the children of nature:
Task # 25

Collect purple grass near the northeastern border of the Munko Ya Niuka command post (marked in red)
However, throughout the entire territory of the task (marked in yellow ) this weed does not grow

The only place where it is found is the beginning of the mission, only the miracle of its selection does not mark it as a completed task.

M
Marty52 20.12.21

Yoshemitsu
How did I do it then in your opinion ? And so that the northeastern command post is marked on the map with the number 16.

near the northeastern border of the command post Munko Ya Niuka
Strongly misinterpret the words in the assignment. It says there "At the northeastern command post of the station ..."

M
Marty52 20.12.21

Yoshemitsu
I looked where this plant is in this mission. If there are still difficulties in finding it, then it grows on a hill near the 16th control point (more precisely, on a hill south of this control point. Quiet also takes a position there, if you take it on a mission). The ascent to it is from the side of the KP.