3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyatKO. 23.12.21 10:59 pm

An American killed a friend because of a conflict in the game Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I haven't been here for a long time, but I decided to burst in with you with the news!

A terrible story took place in Vancouver, Washington, USA. There, two old friends - 36-year-old Joshua Spellman and 34-year-old Andrew Dixon - got into a serious fight over in-game items in Diablo 2, which resulted in a fatal outcome for the latter.

According to Dexerto, the two comrades who had been friends for 26 years lived under the same roof. They spent that evening playing together the famous Action RPG, during which they started an exchange of loot on a public server. Their session was joined by a random player who stole valuable loot from them. On this basis, Dixon threw a scandal, in a rude form accusing his partner of sluggishness. Spellman did not tolerate such insults, after which he grabbed a pistol, fired a warning shot in order to calm his opponent, and after this did not have a calming effect, shot him in the chest - the wound was fatal.

Now the shooter is arrested and charged with second-degree murder, the investigation continues. During the survey, Spellman was asked why he kept a pistol next to the computer, to which he replied: "Why not? This is America."

Moral: put a password on the games and do not kill anyone (even a PC on the xbr is not worth it (you can kill monsters)).
62 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 09.01.22

aaaaaSHKA
0-0-24

- Do we issue life insurance?

a
aaaaaSHKA 09.01.22

Bitard wrote:
- Do we issue life insurance?
No thanks, I'm on the software.