3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DavidRock 15.11.19 09:18 pm

Halo: Reach - Russian language (Halo: Reach)

Will you? Can someone crack will do. Whether it is necessary to wait for the Russian language?
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 14.07.20

Well, if the translation from xbox 360 will transfer, it will be. Although during the game subtitle is still present, so the crack of little help.

P
Pravdarub 14.07.20

agula98
Lol. Mikey and then managed to screw things up. All the way all games have subtitles. Even in indie games, where you need it. And now the game is AAA level without subs. That's what I understand trolling.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.07.20

Pravdarub
Well, you have gone too far, the game is clearly drawn up to AAA level, AA her ceiling. Without master chief, let alone the AAA.

P
Pravdarub 14.07.20

Nightma[R]e
Yeah it was AA which set a sales record in 2010 and surpassed even Halo 3. Anyway rich I like it more than the third part.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.07.20

Pravdarub
That, the game is AAA level do not have subtitles outside of cut-scenes. Even in English. Strange isn't it? In short if you are not a bourgeois with knowledge of English, Korean, Chinese, German, Italian, French and Spanish. You only have to look at the monitor like a log, and shoot at anything that moves. And from time to time to watch the cat scene, though, so at LEAST something, but understand.

P
Pravdarub 14.07.20

Nightma[R]e
Lol. Where you woke up then? IN ALL PARTS of the halo, except the first and fourth there are no subtitles outside of cutscenes. But the series is considered an excellent game. On it is written a bunch of books and comics, animated films. The GG statue is in Madame Tussaud's, and the Pindos flow from one only names. And Yes. It has no subtitles. Pechalka.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.07.20

Pravdarub
LOL, there what I'm only 1-2 part, and played probably. And the rest part of the console copies And on YouTube was not looking. If so, then I was wrong.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.07.20

Pravdarub
And as it turns out, if we do Russian, only the voiceovers?

P
Pravdarub 14.07.20

Nightma[R]e
Halo reach is not nifiga Supplement is a prequel to the series which came out after the third. It is the most balanced and entertaining piece, and the ending is one of the most dramatic endings in video games.
In General, if you want to join the halo universe on the Internet is there a website with a full text translation of in-game conversations to all parts. You can play and read the translation. At least Metal Gear Solid I just passed.
And as it turns out, if we do Russian, only the voiceovers?
Dunno. Maybe the translators on the pitch as something to screw the subs. In movies do, even when no subtitle initially.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.07.20

Pravdarub
It's not an RPG, there isn't a lot of texts. With knowledge of middle English is quite bearable to play. And of course the Halo universe appeals to me, as they say Spartan from 1-2 parts hooked. Been waiting for the opportunity to continue the acquaintance with the universe on your PC. And still would like Russian subs. I hope the craftsmen will eventually close up.

I
Inferno007 14.07.20

The translation will be,and the kids go,all the information on the website.zoneofgames,donations,Collected 8428 from 12700

B
Brashnashla 14.07.20

Nightma[R]e
I have average knowledge of English, maybe a little lower with sabami in English, I more or less manage, but to understand what the characters speak in a voice that I can't. I stupidly do not understand words, and thus are unable to translate them. Basic phrases such as, I've picked up in the North the movement, go there, understandable, but something more smysloporozhdenie, everything is bad. In General, all sad ber subs, even if a full English delivered. As a series, I decided to buy only to plot the passage

a
agula98 14.07.20

!!!Collected from 11300 12700!!!
as I understand it, if today the whole amount will be collected from will crack

M
MAKECTPO 14.07.20

agula98
as well that a lot of gamers! There is someone is 50 RUB threw then someone 5 rubles! You'll see and do Rusik! If you really do, no paths that I am ready money to donate

a
agula98 14.07.20

MAKECTPO wrote:
If you really do, no paths that I am ready money to donate
12700 to transfer localization collected! Work is in progress.

!!!Collected 14981 from 30000!!!

For Russian voice need 30000

a
agula98 14.07.20

crack the text is ready, release tomorrow

S
Sarea5761 Vak 14.07.20

all died with a Russian voice acting,maybe a few months give birth

S
SergeyOmi4 14.07.20

as in the game to enable mods? Steam version

K
KPOJINKC 14.07.20

Try for fun voice acting from FreedomHellVOICE and FireDub. Ugly so to criticize guys who undoubtedly tried as best he could, translating, and free. But one must admit that the translation is terrible and play with it even worse than without it:
Many voices simply don't match with the original age, often young, voices of the old and Vice versa
- Voices do not take into account the situation when the characters are running and talking, somewhere in the background of a nuclear explosion, and all this sounds like they were lazily drinking beer in a deckchair
- For some reason translated into Russian names, special terms, etc., which besides that sounded funny, so more and struggling from Laura, it is impossible to understand what we do, if you know how a particular term or event sounds in inglish
Mesoamericanist. Here a group of Marines pinned down in the club the crowd of hunters and they are asking for help. In the original they are literally yelling into the radio save us otherwise p-p!, and then the voice of a man like you just woke up with a hangover. Destroys the whole atmosphere of the game. Everything around turns into a circus, and not in a military drama about the fall of the planet.
Summary: There are two chairs. On one you do not understand, but it all sounds as it should and creates the right mood. Another Russian voice, completely breaking the entire atmosphere of the game. It is simply impossible to experience the dramatic plot. I would still advise first time pass in the original, though not really delving into the dialogues, the cutscenes also have subtitles to understand what the points affect the plot, the gameplay, the dialogues, the level of Sixth, go to the gun/forward/open the door/there is an enemy, etc. and for the second time to go with a Russian voice acting.
PS removed the crack staff ogalalla and the game is missing the dialogue at all. Although when installing I of course agreed to do a backup of the original file. Steam of course all was corrected, but somehow it's a shame that even such a trifle are unable to bring to mind. Apparently, to celebrate hoped that everyone will be crazy about their masterpiece and will not remove it.
Spoiler

S
SEVA7777 25.10.20

Halo The Master Chief Collection Halo 3 broke the text russifiers on Halo Reach, the company does not start and is a long check before launching with departure in the menu.