3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 25.12.21 08:58 pm

drop with HF (Diablo 2)

I had 2 super opposite runs. From the first call, 6 mules dropped a lem from nightmare and hela, from the next 6 mules, 3 hums and a pool fell out. I suggest you share your records and anti-records! Just wondering how you drive wigs in modern conditions 7 norm 7 nm 6 hell?
120 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatolia 25.12.21

5 ghouls and 2 ista fell from a wig of 7 mules.

n
ninada 25.12.21

We need to fix the wigs in a hurry. It is not normal when a person has 90 Lo in three months of play.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

when a person has 90 Lo in three months of life in the game.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

ninada
you do not have 90 Lo, what are you worried about: D

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

It is necessary to fix the wigs in a hurry
ninada,: DDDD the wording is funny

you yourself breed such insinuations
anatoly, of course yourself, Tolya, of course yourself. Yes. :-)

p
passed 25.12.21

We need to fix the wigs in a hurry.
Yes, it's time to tie with the drop .. mules. :}

d
dodik123 25.12.21

I’ll
learn firkax, I think quite quickly, of course, not a day or even a month, but I think in half a year my arms will straighten, according to the experience of other games such as WoW, there are certain skills in DotA, you just need to transfer it to the d2 plane and get used to it. Just doing something I want to do it well, not just do it. I have already tried PvP here and emphasized something for myself that the beaver (my favorite class) is not competitive against most casters without enigma, and it was not enough fun for me to pvp so that 70 magpie with onions would feed me. So I back up my enigma and everything will be fine with me, I certainly won't become a top dad, but maybe they won't call me a nubk at least. And I don't see much difference between wig jerking and Bala jerking off; on the contrary, it even adds variety to the game.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

DotA
is now found out for masturbation Firka: D

f
firkax 25.12.21

According to the experience of other games such as WoW, DotA has certain skills, it
's better to forget about the skills of these games, DotA certainly, you will have nothing but harm from such skills

that the beaver (my favorite class) is not competitive against most casters without enigma
nonsense

and pvpshitsya so that 70 magpie with onions would suck at me, I had little pleasure to
do? I suspect that the quote came out of your doto- "skills"

that I nazadrotnichayu enigma and will I'm good
there

but it can at least nubkom will not call
do not know where you heard the word "nubkom", but the Nuba in Enigma will call a lot more than without the Nuba Enigma of the

special difference between wig jerking and jerking off Bala
not Bal but Baal
but you're right, it's bad to be bullied everywhere

C
CorvinOk 25.12.21

dodik123 and jerk off Bala
s Baala kone4no bivaet 4eta i Padaet, no ras4itivati ​​na Drop s nego - eto BRED !!!
Baal eto Prodolgenie HBR / PHBR. + Exp s Baala (osobenno na Visokih LVLah) eto glavnoe 4to Daet Baal :(. A Koka9 Niti Godna9 SHmotka - eto redkost '(Shaki SS i td 9 v ras4et nebery)
DA i na HBR / PHBR s 5-i Voln o4eni redko Padaet 4eto norm :(, po4emy HZ dage :(, vrode Mobi na HBR vse H LvL :(

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

dodik123
Trust me and not
Firk - Sly manipulator

d
dodik123 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] firkax
Yes, in the park I just do not want to. And if you take the same WoW there all classes are very similar to those in d2, and there are probably 80% skills there. It’s just very logical if you wear wigs and typed on enigma - you’re cross, everyone will merge you, fill you up and you go cry and remove d2. It's just that I can't quite understand the firm. If you run nude-faced 2k runs on BAAL (so it seems right, yes ??) then you are a true diabler, and the whole essence of the game is revealed to you, and if you strive to somehow sharpen your hands, get dressed and become pvp norms, then you are a cancer nerd and you don’t understand the game. Did I miss anything?

n
ninada 25.12.21

s 5-i Voln o4eni redko Padaet 4eto norm :(, po4emy HZ dage :(, vrode Mobi na HBR vse H LvL

Of course, there the drop is cut by all sorts of firk-type stamps. The only plus of hbr is to drive souls from neighboring rooms.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

firkax, firk, check out the Strugatskys' quote: "Among them, no one knew exactly what happiness is and what exactly is the meaning of life. And they accepted the working hypothesis that happiness lies in the continuous knowledge of the unknown, and the meaning of life is the same." that's why people drag it to Beast to try it. because they never had it.

those. either it is necessary that all ATSY somehow find out about the steepness of the state runwords (and do not conduct propaganda among the young), or accept that people will carry it around. but the former is impossible.

It's just that I can't quite understand the firm.
dodik123, don't try to understand him. he trolls.

6Kau6 25.12.21

Obsessed Happiness to everyone, and let no one leave offended? (With) ;)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

I am a "father" and I quote the state runword,
and the firm with its nauseous asceticism would bring the inner world into line with the outer one - it would be more modest than a
dream, of course,

here's a misunderstanding
If you are such an ascetic monk - fuck you trumpeting your loud speeches? Pilgrimage, drink the lake water, why should we seduce other people's girls? For this they usually beat.

f
firkax 25.12.21

dodik123
WoW there all classes are very similar to the fact that in d2
well, if you run into your own delusions, you are worse off, you will only have to suffer on the pvp itself,
however, judging by your stories, you have already started this and naively hope that the enigma will save you from this,
however, from the doter nothing else to expect and should not be

ninada
driving souls from adjoining rooms.
yes,

Obsessed
rules, check out the quote from the Strugatskys, the
quote from the rules, but she is completely different about
this (cognition of the unknown) in d2, for example, he was engaged in a hangover (or maybe continues), in which I fully approve of it,
and jerk off to another "cool" break this botanical behavior

he trolls
not at all
and there is absolutely no need to hang stupid labels

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

firkax, there is absolutely no need to troll. :-) And even more so, there is no need to tulle others, what is "happiness" for them. if you and FSUs code - code your health, we have something to do with it?

Еpiscop_moo 25.12.21

It's just that I can't quite understand the firm.
This is normal.

If you run nude and run 2k runs on BAAL, then you are
not.
sharpen your hands, get dressed and become pvp norms, then you are a cancer nerd and do not understand the game
Depends on your attitude to what you do.

Under the spoiler, I will put sacred knowledge that explains what it means to understand the game and be a labor diabler, even a link to the theme of one such "understanding" lady. True, not everyone will agree with this definition (more precisely, almost everyone will disagree, but they simply do not know that they are wrong), because they have not yet grasped it. I strongly recommend that you do not look there yet and come to this on your own, because if you look ahead of time, you will not understand the full depth of this simple truth and, God forbid, you will reject it.
Spoiler
SpoilerYou are on the right track if you do something in the game that gives you a lot of pleasure, and the influence of the opinions of other players on this mass is negligible.
Example
Those wishing to talk about it - please do not quote directly the contents of the spoiler in order to avoid, ahem, spoilers.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
#### missionary
haircut or death

Episcop_moo
norms
add and the meaning of the firm is to add poop to you under the spoiler, and say that it was intended