3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Dro 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Are you afraid of dogs? What situations did you find yourself in with them?

Just recently, in February, I was not sickly bitten by a dog in the street on the leg, so that the scar remained in the form of fangs, and today I was running on a morning jog and saw an aunt with a dog untied, the breed was like a Sheepdog, so she ran at me, I already I prepared to beat her, but her aunt stopped her, just running a little further, I saw a flock of stray dogs in the distance, I did not hesitate to switch to another path, and so I would feel the mahach would not be weak, just as in childhood my dog ​​bit me behind my face, there was a barely noticeable scar on my cheek, but I wasn’t afraid of dogs until that moment, but now it’s straight that it’s uncomfortable when I see them ... and when I went home I saw through the window, the guy was walking with two dogs without a collar, and the breeds of these dogs are German Boxer and Tosa Inu, he leads them to fights along the way ...
102 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 25.12.21

From childhood I was afraid of dogs. And now I do not like it.

d
donley 25.12.21

How many people ... Put dogs on you, chtoli ...

r
requiemmm 25.12.21

But small for what? Shushi-pushi? For those who want a dog, but an apartment is a one-room apartment or a two-room apartment in a Khrushcheb or a small family. Completely useless, but a dog. Although Scotch Terriers are out of the ordinary for this trifle, and large dachshunds are nothing if purebred. My previous dachshund was a very smart and nimble animal, but alas, cancer. The current one is a lazy, stupid hikkan, leaving its bedding only to devour :) Defective, it can be seen by its color, apparently the character is from the same place. Never buy anything at the pet market :(

S
ShaMaN 25.12.21

I’m probably strange, but when, as a child, one nasty dog ​​left me a scar on the popliteal fossa, I’m not afraid at all. Probably, the fact that the owners of the dog chopped off her head after this act played a role.

a
adrax 25.12.21

Since childhood, I have not been afraid of dogs and know how to handle them. They never bit. I can calmly walk up to any pack of stray dogs, play with them and leave unpunished - the dogs even take me home
https://pp.vk.me/c320817/v320817558/2fe3/PGFgadfjl2I.jpg

T
The dumpling is kind 25.12.21

In all my life, not a single dog has bitten or barked at me. But the dog itself does not and did not have, they are not allowed to have it.

M
Mage Hermit 25.12.21

A dog can be a bite ...

C
C4RL 25.12.21

I'm probably afraid ... it was about 5 years ago. I’m going to see my neighbor in the evening, I don’t remember why. he breeds dogs for sale. usually they are closed with him, but in the evening, as a rule, he lets out for a walk around the yard. and then his bear runs at me, in the sense of alabai (google, if anyone does not know this breed). I think here it is the end of my life, it will tear apart in a moment. and now she runs up to me, pounces and starts ... FLATTING! my neighbor and I are not very friendly and we rarely contact, that is, the dog has not seen me before. in general, I was lucky then. and of course there were cases when they were bitten, usually these are neighbors' dogs: (so I don't really like them, more cats: 3

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

it used to be
Spoiler

T
TTG 25.12.21

With angry dogs, there are two options:
either you hit her in the nose (it works flawlessly), or you jump into the water (any dog ​​feels insecure there).
If you can't hit, and there is no water nearby, stand rooted to the spot. If the point let you down and you ran, then this is already your problem.

T
TTG 25.12.21

AbsoluteOne
and never wanted to envy a Staffordshire Terrier and shave a swastika on his forehead, for example?
I will not believe.

A
Arewik45 25.12.21

There was a case at 16 shorter, I came with my father to celebrate my brother’s birthday and we celebrated my brother’s birthday on the river, so I swam and like a little dog barks I go out of the water and she bites me on the leg and the owner of the infection to the dog just says I’ll tie it up and does nothing

T
TTG 25.12.21

AbsoluteOne
Eat Pork? The circle of life there is more interesting.
A trained healthy dog ​​(this is not what you described) will sacrifice himself for the sake of the owner when he is in danger. The dog is devotion. When your friend's heels sparkle at the slightest hint of an unpleasant outcome for him, the dog will be there, which means he is already worthy of respect more than the overwhelming majority of people.

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

loyalty
friends
Dogs

there is no better karate than two TTs in your pocket

T
TTG 25.12.21

EnwinE
did not quite understand the essence of the question, or rather why you had it.

Dogs, like people, are different
for understanding it is written Trained healthy dog

T
TTG 25.12.21

EnwinE
Give him a flag in his hand, let him wave proudly)
Not the point, a coward is not a coward. Even the skinniest little asshole will have the courage when necessary. This is a matter of mutual respect and just a test. And in fact, these words and "interests" are a waste of time. It's like washing gold out of the sand.

7Rain7 25.12.21

I was 7-8 years old, I rode down the hill in winter. not far from my father walked with our dog - a cross between a doberaman and a boxer. Doberbox in general)). He was trained specifically for combat. Previously, there were such hats with earflaps, the mother used to wear the children with an elastic band. Nearby, a neighbor walked with a dog. I rolled down the hill and the Great Dane pounced on me, grabbed my cap and started tearing. Father did not see, they were behind the house. Then he said, Argus (that was the name of our dog), not listening to the command, abruptly rushed into the yard towards the hill. And he was taught that if the distance is large, then when attacking, he first hits his head with acceleration, trying to break bones. Well, he is running head-to-head to that dog. The dog flew off, my cap strap broke and I flew away from them. Then I watched the battle for about 15 seconds, and then for about 1.5 minutes, as the Great Dane was dying. And so, there were two dogs: Argus and Ralph, his son. Both are fighters by half their lives. Obedient so much that after the command next to them, they did not even pay attention to the cat, to anyone, they themselves did not attack anyone, exclusively in battles and only after the command. Both dogs are medalists.
Usually, if a dog is ill-mannered or aggressive, then this indicates that either it is homeless, or it has a bad owner.
Also, at the age of 15, I walked by the lake, a shepherd ran by. I didn’t even think badly, but while running, she just bit me on the hand and let’s tear it with my teeth. I still didn’t understand why, I didn’t even have time to get scared. But I walked with Argus. He was lying somewhere in shallow water (it was hot). As a result, through the pain, he called out his name. He came running. Well, I didn't have to give any further commands. He was specially trained to attack his family. Moreover, they trained in such a way that on people only for the purpose of neutralization, and on animals to death. The sheepdog let go of my hand by itself, I saw only how Argus pounced on it. I went home myself, the blood was pouring more dofig. The shepherd dog from the next house was. They knew whose Argus. He ran home 15 minutes after I left them. The owners sued us for the fact that Argus killed their dog and just ran home. Of course, they did not achieve anything through the court. their dog attacked me and bit me. My dog ​​was just protecting the owner.
Now I have a cat, I don't have a dog. Both Argus and Ralph have already died of old age. The other day my wife and I were walking, a healthy yard dog growled at her, just stood between his wife and this growling dog. There was no excitement, just tension and readiness. That dog barked at me and ran away.

m
masha 25.12.21

As a child, I was very afraid of dogs. Now I am afraid of large and medium sized dogs that bark at me. Small dogs attack and bite me. Two days ago, two small dogs rushed at me with barking, barked and calmed down, but I got scared, and in the garden one dog barked at me behind the fence. There is still a bitch with a cable in the garden, the cable is afraid of me, but the bitch is not.

X
Xorras 25.12.21

Masha the
cable is afraid of me, but the bitch is not.
Here is a bitch.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.12.21

Sodnya walked in the dark at twelve o'clock, from the bushes some kind of bass barked at me. When I walked farther, I hear steps in pursuit and barking. It became dumb, as dark as in the ass and there was no one around, did not turn around, because it’s clear from the voice that it’s huge, it’s better not to see. It seems to have lagged behind after a dozen meters. Well, fuck, I won't go there anymore) It still enrages when all sorts of mediocrities bred healthy dogs, do not follow them, and they unhook and run away to residential areas.