3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Bezonov 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Solving the problem with lags in GTA 5 after the update "Dirty Money 2" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

First, a little preface.
Many people say that they did not meet this on windows 7, I was not too lazy, put windows 7 max., Played 3-4 hours of the game (online), and really did not notice any friezes. The game worked as before the "ill-fated" update.
After digging into windows 8.1 and windows 10 (on which the game lags terribly after the update), in general, you need to go to the NVIDIA control panel (in the tray near the clock)
Spoiler

turn on "vertical sync pulse" and "triple buffering" in the game, turn off vertical sync or set 50% (depends on the computer), that's all.

For windows 10:
In windows, go to "control panel" -> "windows defender" -> "options"
Spoiler

In windows 8 and 8.
Spoiler

Test on two different computers and one laptop.
For those who understand the settings of video cards, you can not stop at this method (there is still a lot of interesting things)
28 Comments
Sort by:
w
wasp85 25.12.21

I just tried this method on a 7-ke, no difference, only it comes to being chased by the police or shooting from a minigun, the old song begins, it's so easy to drive still bearable, but just for the sake of driving, I think it's not worth these manipulations, in short, there is no difference, this is not a solution, I hope those "RESHAKS" who sinned will soon fix everything !!!

A
Alexey Bezonov 25.12.21

wasp85
I on Windows 7 did nothing in terms of optimization. I ran it on a bare system, without antiviruses and other pribluda. And this method is for 8,8.1 and 10. If there are third-party antiviruses, they must also include the location of the game in the exceptions from the scan

M
Mr.Nobody .... 25.12.21

wasp85
I read somewhere that this is kind of because of the mods, personally I have mods, though there are very few and no scripts, but still there. But personally, it seems to me that lags are just some kind of update bug, hardware or something else that does not matter.

n
nonakukifu 25.12.21

on the seven, the brakes in the ammunition and when firing from the minigun, during other events in the game, did not notice the brakes.

W
WiseNext42 25.12.21

I want to ask, FPS fell very much, is it for everyone? It seems like a gtx 750 ti MSI card "Dirty money part 2"

S
Schreps 25.12.21

Yes

a
alexey2015 25.12.21

WiseNext42
YES

S
Smoorph 25.12.21

WiseNext42
and the fps began to drop dramatically in ammunition, when you walk up to the shop and press it, but, thank God, not for a long time for about 30 seconds, this was not the case before. and yes, by the way, do I have one sound of friset or not? Previously, this was not the case either.

D
DemonXL3070 25.12.21

I do not have...

K
KlausBarbie 25.12.21

updated 8.1 to 10-tki 10240 .... lags in the City Center are just pzdts ... Outside the city it is more or less playable ... but still it's not the case .... either a jamb with Windows, or crooked amdshnye firewood. The same The Witcher 3 both walked and flies on a 10-track ...

D
Disterlol 25.12.21

Guys, the patch has just been rolled out to 91 MB, please see and unsubscribe, have you fixed the problems and lags or not? Unfortunately, there is no way to see it right now. Thank you.

T
Tonny boy19 25.12.21

Disterlol
Played for an hour after updating to the latest patch. All the problems that I had were fixed. No lags, everything became as it was before "Dirty Money" Part 2. In any case, I have!

b
bit4li4 25.12.21

I have a patch - weighing <400mb. in the "amunashka" the friezes "got away" ...

K
KlausBarbie 25.12.21

91 mb .... it became a little softer, but it still lags) Win10

Z
Zombieller 25.12.21

The patch fixed the problems for me, it even got a little better.

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

Yes. I also stopped freezing in Amunishka.

D
Disterlol 25.12.21

Thanks to everyone who unsubscribed. Friends also say that they corrected)

Y
Yoba_face 25.12.21

When buying body armor, the fps starts to fall wildly by 20 seconds. Does everyone have it?

d
drevkin 25.12.21

N7_Survivor
Try not to rush to the counter right away, but wait 5-10 seconds in Ammunation.

I
Igor2915 25.12.21

how to choose RAM help 1) I have a 4 gb module from hynix operating at a frequency of 800 mgz and the market now has the same company but only with a higher frequency, will it work if one is 800 mgz and the other is admissible 1600
2) Do I need take into account power consumption
3) How to determine what maximum frequency my motherboard supports, if lenovo is simply written about the motherboard in all programs
4) Is it necessary that the second bar is also hynix and will it work in dual-channel mode in this case