3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrbIZ 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Droid bug in Tomb of Ragnos (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Problem. In the tomb of Mark Ragnos, a defective droid does not want to talk. All the time it bays that the sound level is high and attacks. I know for sure that it can be repaired. The sound muffler is equipped. Tried everything I can. Passed alone and with partners. I tried not to kill the droids in the corridor, which is a priori stupid because the door will not open then. A huge request to answer on the merits.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 25.12.21

Try to put the module on the character with the highest stealth and bring him there alone, without a squad. If I'm not confused, the droid has an increased perception and a character with low stealth, he quickly discovers

O
Oleg V 25.12.21

like it can be stupidly killed, to fight robots you need a special anti-robotic weapon ...

G
GrbIZ 25.12.21

SVAEIG
Tried it. He attacks all the same.

G
GrbIZ 25.12.21

Oleg V
I don't want to kill him stupidly.

O
Oleg V 25.12.21

GrbIZ
I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago; you can try to wait until he moves away (he seems to be walking back and forth) and slip through ... but in general it seems he always attacks and in any case will not give anything useful ...

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.12.21

Lope once passed, I do not remember such a droid at close range

X
XCAL1BRUH 25.12.21

GrbIZ
There at the beginning of this tomb (or in the tomb of a dude with a double-bladed sword) there should be a dead soldier, who will have a muffling sound module. This is a quest item, so any stealth module will not work. You dress him on the main character, calmly wet all the droids in the corridor and go to him. A much bigger problem is disabling his killer function (which he asks you to do). To do this, look for a thread guide in Google.

X
XCAL1BRUH 25.12.21

lookaway
Korriban, first tomb on the left. There is still a Sith acolyte in front of her, who asks to deal with the defective droid.

G
GrbIZ 25.12.21

alekszvorsk
I am aware that there is a soldier lying there. I searched him, took the belt, read the datapad, put on the belt and all the same, the damned piece of iron yells that loud sound and it is necessary to destroy the sentient.

G
GrbIZ 25.12.21

Oleg V
Where to slip? There is a quest to deal with this droid

G
GrbIZ 25.12.21

I found everything. Who faced, here is the solution. I had five sound jammers in my inventory (Xs why so many). You need to dress exactly the one that is picked up from the body of a dead soldier in the tomb and a dialogue with the droid starts behind the door. Close the topic.