3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Foxalpha777 15.11.19 09:19 pm

The ending (spoilers) (Death Stranding)

Discuss the ending of the game. The main question is why Lou was Louise and that five ghosts appeared over her when she was alive? And on the next shot more of them? What do they mean?
And who are the creatures - came death, and from where these bosses, is that dead on the shore and caught somewhere further into death, into hell?

32 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxalpha777 15.11.19

As I understand it, was born on Earth Bridget strand (the President, aka Amelia) with congenital FV Factor of Extinction. She had nightmares with the shore and the end of the world and after the surgery she got on shore and were able to visit him, then her soul Ka remained there on the shore as Amelia (the hologram which she then gave for his daughter to after death to give her the presidency), and the body Ha left on Earth as Bridget strand. Amelia on the shore found some knowledge of past extinctions and Bridget began to carry out experiments on the basis of this knowledge. One of the first experiments with the baby was Sam (the son of Louise and cliff), which was supposed to be BB, but when I try father cliff to escape with the child, Sam, died in infancy, but since he was the perfect candidate for BB, Bridget found the baby on the shore and returned to life (raised Sam as his son), taking the first returnee because of what upset the balance of life and death and was the first emanation of creatures from death unto death on the coast (from where they come I do not understand).
(Edit: the outbursts were before the birth of Sam in Manhattan, they are probably natural for the world, but Sam became the first returnee, but it was already human intervention (Amelia) in the balance of the world, because of which disrupted the natural balance, and to restore it, was to occur a large splash of death and all clear, then life arose again. And such extinction apparently can not escape, since the beginning of life in the world and it is only then emerges and when it becomes many, there are factors of extinction)
Then Bridget decided that the way death is inevitable and decided to approach him. First, with the Higgs (apparently ceased its normal control after the first explosion) , but then decided to go to Sam and do everything as quick as possible combine all in the network to die all at once. Sam brings together all the network, simultaneously meeting with deceived Higgs, who as a fallback of the Apocalypse and with cliff, who thinks that his child is BB Sam, because he attracted to him, but hold the BB, aware that his son Sam. Sam at the end advises Amelia to bring the release of death, she kicks him from your Bank and separates itself from other shores. Thus was prevented the release of death. And Sam, tied to the unknown BB decided to save him and freed from the capsule, seeing it was a girl, named her Louise (but that for the ghosts it?).

m
my name is Ilya 15.11.19

Foxalpha777
My friend described it as it is. To answer your question I can not. But maybe you can answer mine. Say if 1 out death was after the resurrection of Sam small. Why a Director(daehanmun) still being at the Beck and call Bridget talking to Cliff in the house with his wife talking about what a splash was previously in Virginia or wherever I do not remember. But the fact that such stocks time online in the game a lot is not the only case.

m
my name is Ilya 15.11.19

5 ghosts I realized it's 5 factors of extinction which was before the events of the game.

m
my name is Ilya 15.11.19

And 5 shapes hanging over the beach with Sam too, they are as I understand it.

F
Fad454 15.11.19

Foxalpha777
I think it's the other BSCI cremated in this crematorium((

E
EPTAble 15.11.19

On the shore at Amelie in the first trailer the same 5 shapes in the air, it seems the previous factors of extinction. Maybe Lou is a 6 factor of extinction, although maybe I'm imagining things.

A
Alex Fko 15.11.19

EPTAble
Yes, many are inclined to believe that Lou (Lisa) will become a 6 Factor of Extinction

F
Foxalpha777 15.11.19

my name is Ilya wrote:
Say if 1 out death was after the resurrection of Sam small. Why a Director(daehanmun) still being at the Beck and call Bridget talking to Cliff in the house with his wife talking about what a splash was previously in Virginia or wherever I do not remember.
you're right, he's talking about the splash in Manhattan, so the outbursts were before (they probably are natural to the world), but Sam became the first returnee (and it is human intervention in the balance of the world) because of what was broken the natural balance

m
my name is Ilya 15.11.19

Foxalpha777
So in that case, I realized that the key idea is that the death and resurrection of Sam was the catalyst for the release of death. In General, I idea seems to be clear but a lot of inconsistencies. I think so, even if kojima is not a genius, then at least a non-trivial person:)

M
Mia Vasicovska 15.11.19

Foxalpha777
Cliff's wife's name was Lisa. Louise is the wife of Sam.

M
Mia Vasicovska 15.11.19

It seems to me that after all of the dead pregnant wife Sam, Bridget did necromacy, and Lou's biological daughter Sam. I'm personally so-so account for the fact that Sam appeared instant special bond with this BB.

A
Alex Fko 15.11.19

Mia Vasicovska
not seen in the game of such information

v
vlad_borisov 30.07.20

Louis a clone of Sam? Who said about it or where is it written ?

F
Foxalpha777 30.07.20

Mia Vasicovska wrote:
Foxalpha777
Cliff's wife's name was Lisa. Louise is the wife of Sam.
corrected

d
dimon9875 30.07.20

Why is the Higgs at the end, after a fight with Sam, had lost his power? Even I did not catch the point

R
RGC 25.10.20

dimon9875
It is further explained that Amelia gave him strength.

S
Saint01 25.10.20

Really powerful ending, now in games such is rare)

F
FiftyFour7250 25.10.20

Uh, that's it. From the game to put it mildly in awe. But there are a few questions about the plot. Although, of course, I understand that Kojima is not sitting here, and even someone is lying to answer, after so much time. But still, maybe anyone who has guesses, maybe something was explained, and I missed)

1. Why in the last scene before the credits Sam and Lou stand in the rain, and they don't care about him, he doesn't age them?
2. Did I miss the moment when it was explained why everyone had so many tears?
3. Why can Freudjail jump back and forth and Sam can't? He's got this DUM, too.
4. Why did Hardman always wear a mask? And at the end, during the speech, when he shoots her - says: "The mask was not just hiding her face." What else? At first I thought it was some kind of facial prosthesis. But why hide your face from your own?
5. What about Sam's last name? I realized that President Bridges adopted Sam, and he became Sam Bridges. But the game constantly flashes "Sam Porter, then "Sam Strand", where do these names come from?
6. What happened to Amelia's body in the real world? Or did they and Bridges have one body for two from the start, unlike Mom and Lockney?

K
Kokoprime1991 25.10.20

FiftyFour7250
1.This step did not understand, maybe so Sam wanted to "leave", but realized that reached such a level of coolness that he already did not give a shit on the rain ...
2. Hiral allergy, from a large burst of tears flow (as an example on the part of Sam - when he connects knots).
3.In the very beginning of the boiled game? Sam discusses with her THIS hairdryer, she says that she has a different DUM (everyone has his own DUM), Sam feels The Creatures (she is NO), but she got teleportation -
4. For he did not trust anyone and everyone was under the suspicion of a terrorist attack, he was not suspected for it all started (he is the one who HAS LOVE CLIDU, HE HIS FRIEND!!!! that guard was HE!), and the mask is well like THE COMMUNIST, but when as they say all THE MASKY removed, he had nothing more to hide and he literally repents to Sam at the end...
5.Not correctly, the president was BRIDGET, and BRIDGES is Sam's mother (necroma-Lisa), wife of Cliff and FIRST in this experiment (from which they took a name for the organization). But as employees who greet Sam, just like he doesn't know it at the beginning of the game, so he doesn't care when his name is Sam Porter Bridges.
6.Again it is not clear how to play - Amelia VEDAL ITS KA ON HA O'O mad, in short her PART remained on the island because of this she did not get older, and the 2nd part of it died at the beginning of the game (President) THIS and WAS real body and the phrase I TUT STUCK- literal for it to go just no place (no body) although in the game itself, they prove that it is a very good thing. but it's not, although if it hadn't happened to her, she wouldn't have saved -- Sam and in fact didn't launch the Extinction Factor, in short-if it hadn't been for all this, it wouldn't have happened, but Sam would have died, but all of humanity would have lived on, and so (sort of out of normal motives) she resurrected it and BOOM -- -...
When Bridget Strand, the sixth extinction factor, was 20 years old, she developed uterine cancer. During the operation, her soul ("Ka") suddenly separated from her body ("Ga") and got to the Shore. After the surgery, Bridget woke up in a hospital bed, and her Ka woke up on her own shore. After a while, Bridget called her "Amelia", combining the French word "soul" with the English lie.

T
Tan[KIS]tooo 25.10.20

passed the game and about the plot if anyone can
I thought all game that BB is the same kid that was trying to take out of the lab (I'm not going to specify the names everyone knows) was a memory, about how the father brought the figure of an astronaut and here it hangs on our BB (Lou) me just this confused, and I finally saw that it was still Sam, but then where did the randomly grown BB such a figure? Is that a snumful coincidence? What would confuse me in the middle of the game?
Thank you