3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 25.12.21 09:24 pm

Assassin Contact (Diablo 2)

Thank you. I will ask you more, so as not to create a new topic: is there a guide on the contact contact assassin? With traps, everything is clear, but I have never played a contact person yet.
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

DanuJIa
Throwing stars is cool
For me, this is the most important thing.
Determine the goals and budget, then you can advise something sensible.
Obsessed I
went to the second guide for hc. Poor fellow Macy TRIP did not unsubscribe, apparently Asya did not return from UT)

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

he ate a pood of salt on ICQ and probably could have told
him he began to behave decently XD
Archon Guard, and I just want to point out the gaps in your logic, without going into actual details. ; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
: D

Archon Guard
he jumped off the fiery pvp norms for boys just as often as he said that he was the coolest anti-caste,
his skill was as immeasurable as the parameters of the orbit of a microscopic kettle, and, most likely, the size of this

I
Immense 25.12.21

DanuJIa
Is it really a whole useless branch - martial arts?
Try TS / DC ICQ, but it's hard to find good claws. Chaos isn't bad either.

D
DiamondDead 25.12.21

TS / DS or WW ICQ are expensive and depending on the gear of the build. You can scare off with a rifle, comprehend Zen and start pumping the scammer.

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

You can try the phoenix-ace in Natasha's set, though it can turn out to be shit :)

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

QLinkee Will go
with beer (infics); D

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

You can try the phoenix-ace
DanuJIa, ..here. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

Obsessed
No, phoenix - skill, not rv :)

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

QLinkee, let the phoenix do the rv HERE! ;-P
PS in st 45 @! ;-)

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

QLinkee
You can try the phoenix-ace in the Natasha set, though it can turn out to be shit :)
so on the asya-phoenix I need some kind of "Shadov killer" claw or a rare cruel + fulls + ias (which cannot be found in a season)

p
passed 25.12.21

so on the asyu-phoenix I need some kind of claw "shadov killer" or rarny kruel + fulls + ias.
Funny neighborhood. =) So the damage of the phoenix itself from physical does not scale ...

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

passed
On the second, you need non-acid damage to suck mana)
I sat somehow shielding whether a gosu dressed phoenix (light) in facets in all cracks, etc. catch up with light litter. All the same it is inferior at times. In addition, she still needs to hit three more times to launch the attack, the litter will castan again for this.
But all the same, how spectacular this whirlwind of lightning looks)

p
passed 25.12.21

In addition, she still needs to hit three times
. It depends on what kind of charge is needed. Of course, this is more than 4fun and aesthetics, but, by the way, once a party of phoenix-asecs, with the support of Konvopal, made an Ãœber-quest ...

D
DanuJIa 25.12.21

Things I can afford up to Lo.

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

Archon Guard The
build is not mine. The author suggested a bartuk or jade if the cuts are bad. If possible 2aca / 3fenix / ++. Well, there is still information on the scale of the office, so it's not up to Lo.

T
Torum. 25.12.21

With a budget to lo, you can score, no matter how much it liked the one who deleted this post of mine.