3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Accessibility-mass theory

---
33 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 25.12.21

Mayamenstate
Okay, let's take the record book .

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.12.21

Dibeloid Films presents its next masterpiece.
B R A V O !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

imported food will be more affordable or similar to the Russian food industry. I do not know what is there in Ukraine.
it's just that the state policy has a set of measures to combat inflation and artificially support our industries.
although they also say there - if we have a developed cx, the prices will be lower. prices will not be lower in a healthy market economy. Yes, I was once told that the sovetsky man himself was a bum and was not particularly. if a non-biased exchange rate and free import of foreign goods were organized, a person could afford them, but the economy itself fared. although she already fart.
and if we talk about the availability of certain products, for example, you can bake in the usa. our policy is partially similar. So, in this sachet some products are either not expensive or rare.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 25.12.21

I don't even want to delve into it.

T
TTG 25.12.21

In Russia and Ukraine, utility rates are very low compared to European ones.
It makes no sense to read further. Author, compare the average salary and monthly expense.

w
warp 37 25.12.21

First, the population of the CIS is much poorer than the western one. Secondly, domestic goods are always cheaper in any country. Thirdly, many Western goods in our country are much more expensive than in the EU and the USA (household appliances, clothing, etc.) - a paradox.

S
SАLEM 25.12.21

Forgot about Belarus? - not very tolerant ...... And stop comparing the Slavs with the Geyevropeits. To each his own hell ...

I
IAMBOY 25.12.21

warp 37
The paradox has nothing to do with it. Here are the reasons why all Western goods are more expensive in our country than there:
1) The price for the delivery of goods from China (included in the price of the goods)
2) Settlement for the dollar, the rate of which has risen by more than 100%, which means that commodity prices.
3) sellers are sometimes obsessed with greed

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

But European prices for domestic goods are also not the case.
With the help of higher prices, our living conditions are worsened. If conditions improve, people will begin to reproduce. A massive demographic increase will lead to mass unemployment, to an even worse life for people. Demand for goods will increase, the environment will be polluted at an even greater rate. And these people in the future will need to be supported by payments of pensions.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

Mayamenstate
And what did Hitler want to do by conquering Russia?
Then the population was less

And in Ukraine why raise the price of utilities several times?
Here Sashka got in. I wanted to take the Crimea and broke off. I need to pay the debt.

Why did Russia succeed in integrating into the Muslim world under Putin?
And this world is not very pleasant for us.

under Medvedev in Asia it turned out
Sale of Chinese products with Russian labels, with the inscription: made in Russia

S
Sima4 25.12.21

Do people in Europe live like this, constantly thinking about some kind of oil ...
Of course not. They think about where to resettle migrants from countries that have successfully democratized and continue to play the game.

In general, the topic looks like an interview:

pix.PlayGround.ru

B
BRIJIJIANT 25.12.21

Author you got out of the tank? For a year now, Putin has been crushing European food under the caterpillars of a bulldozer.

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.12.21

Mayamenstate
you have not forgotten about the mortgage ???

S
SАLEM 25.12.21

Kanych forever
Putin has been crushing European products under the caterpillars of a bulldozer for a year now.
What do you have in three months ...? Presses and does the right thing ...

G
Garrus-1994 25.12.21

Okay, let's go to the record book. [2]

T
TTG 25.12.21

Abstruse for cotton wool. Doesn't skate in any way.

S
Shine 25.12.21

It seems like for the author of such topics and others like him, a special reservation was allocated on the sim forum, called "Society". Why don't you continue to have fun there, in the chatterbox, and so your delirium is enough.

J
Jason_Voorhees 25.12.21

In Russia and Ukraine ...
Everything. You don't need to read further

G
GTAman 25.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
If conditions are improved, people will begin to multiply.
No, it will be exactly the opposite, as in decaying Europe.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.21

V-Nine
Rotting people live in the Mos region? In the province, two children are a luxury. In the Mos region, it is the norm. Our people are focused on creating families and improving living conditions.