3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tom [Cat] 25.12.21 09:48 pm

Ending [careful spoilers] (Cradle)

And she's not there! [evil laughter]
The whole game is just delirium of a drug addict, some incredible trash! The whole game consisted only of cubes! Everything else is just to tie them somehow.

The ending just killed me! "I'll explain everything to you" and then there are credits, dull music and some people are coming.

The plot is something like this, gg and the falcon / eagle (I don't understand) is one whole, both have a hole in their chest, gg doesn't eat anything, only a bird eats, both were born during an explosion in the park. How and why is not reported. I just don't see the point, I have a wild fart burning.
41 Comments
Sort by:
[
[LioN] 25.12.21

It seems that someone went through the game and did not understand its full meaning.
The whole game is just delirium of a drug addict, some incredible trash! The whole game consisted only of cubes!
Let's turn to the math above, the story game is 6-8 hours long, right? And despite the fact that the player is not required to know all the answers to the quests. While research doubles this period, we get 10-12 hours in place with research. Although if you think about it, the word "research" can be replaced by "investigation" since the player must come to the answer himself.
Considering that this message was written at 00:49 and the release took place at 18:00, plus minus the download from steam, you completed it in 6 hours by running only through the plot. The conclusion suggests itself.

A
Alexey Rafalovsky 25.12.21

[LioN]
Tom [Cat]
I honestly ran through the plot and it took me only 3 hours. But I really liked the game, there is an interesting and mysterious story and if I understood correctly, then at the end he managed to go back in time and enter the numbers of its code to create a normal license.

T
Tom [Cat] 25.12.21

[LioN]
Where did they tell you that? I read all the entries and ran around most of the wasteland (and it is empty). I passed it in 4 hours and I have a wild fart burning. The plot is just nonsense: people become sterile, a system for copying the nervous system is invented, but a system for removing excessive pressure in the tanks from which explosions occur is not invented !!! 10 of 10! But that's not all, further it is said through and through about the substance obtained from emotions! By car! Which does not have a single biological organ! Synthesis without substance! But God, that's not all! The most important old body is destroyed by the right of the "original"! How then they expected to come back if there is nowhere to return !!! And all the "population" of the earth is just cyber copies that fade out due to errors!

Alexey Rafalovsky
How did he get back? Where at what moment? The game says that they only met in the garden, when, according to the video at the end, they (whether they are) meet in a cafe, in the city! He just enters numbers into the phone! And this does not solve any problems at all and does not explain what happened during the explosion! Why did a copy of a dead boy and a bird appear, why both have a hole in their chest, why the boy does not eat, but grows! And most importantly, the guy has no DNA! Therefore, he cannot determine his level of heredity! There is no point at all! What has been done for 4 years is not clear.

[
[LioN] 25.12.21

Tom [Cat]
Dear, it looks like your "fart" is still burned out, you are already too fixated. You are not looking for answers, but only adding more questions for yourself! Sit down and calm down, digest everything well. It looks like you are just fucking on the screen, it happens to everyone.

G
Grok tang 25.12.21

I, too, vomit a fart, but not from the "lack" of the plot, but from the fact that everything ended very quickly, and a lot of questions remained unanswered. This is how my appetite broke out, and the portion turned out to be small.
With "Ethan Carter", there was still a feeling of completeness, albeit with interpretations on the forums, there were options for the past. And here it looks more like an episode of the series.
Tom [Cat] tries to look for logic where it shouldn't. The player was allowed to peep through the crack at a small piece of the fictional world, and there were not even statements that the one who looks through this crack is himself adequate. Newspaper clippings (there is nothing to say about the objectivity of journalism at all), memories of a buggy copy of the consciousness of some educator, a letter from an old Mongol who believes in the fate given by the gods, GG with amnesia - this is clearly not the best set for collecting objective information. If desired, any inconsistencies and inconsistencies can be explained, but why? At the end, GG clearly understood something for himself, but no one is going to introduce us into the course of the matter. The developers had a claim to imitate a dream - if so, then something worked out - in a dream there are also no answers, only sensations. And you wake up abruptly and unwillingly. And just like in this game
So you have to be content with just the sensations, the atmosphere, a very original aesthetics. But all the same - there is LITTLE food.

p
petrutik 25.12.21

Guys, tell me how to lubricate the farts, otherwise I have it already blazing and itching from the addict ending?

W
Warface ArcheAge 25.12.21

Tom [Cat]
passed in 5 hours 4h this shitty cubes are cool well the ending killed (what they were doing 2012-2015 cubes did

G
Grok tang 25.12.21

"what did they do 2012-2015" - I think we need to take into account the current number of developers in the team.
And so the experience of zhdalkerstvo probably also helps)))))

l
legusor 25.12.21

I did not understand only the sacred meaning of the four saving numbers.

p
petrutik 25.12.21

it was a text message to find out the balance.

I
IIIsnakeIII 25.12.21

The ending is that Mr. Ida (or just Mr.) transferred their consciousness into the past.

Well, actually, this sphere is the epicenter.

Well, I don't know anything about the number 3513, but with its help, all future events can be prevented.

Traveling back in time, he sends a message to this Koch.

Well, the fact that they were transferred can be seen on the monitor, since during the game, he said that they were in the 70th year ..

G
Guy in shorts 25.12.21

like two endings? how to get the second?

r
roma7208 25.12.21

in my case, just two words "bombs fart"

K
KIRDOS 25.12.21

It is not Gg that sends the digits to the Kohu, but Mark. At the very moment when he and Ida had a meeting for the only time and she looked at him strangely. That is, the guy who talked to himself during the transfer tore the space of time in this place (right after "Back to the Future"), and Gg glanced that the state of falling in love promotes telepathic transmission (see numerous notes about the Babylonian effect ), and thus turned the transmission of digits through time. Oh how!

N
Nemesis 25.12.21

KIRDOS

You are a genius! You are a motherfucking genius! :)
So simply explained everything!

Now it remains to find an interview with Koch, who would tell how numbers will help change the world.

Only here, all the same, a lot is not clear. Where did the GG with the eagle come from. Why he grew up quickly and looked like a deceased son. By the way, in the yurt you can find a note where Enebisch scanned himself and the eagle and they do not have an HQ beauty indicator. Exactly the same error on the monitor of the identity transmission device. And a bug with a mirror effect

K
KIRDOS 25.12.21

Regarding his disappearance in a temporary gap and his subsequent appearance with a golden eagle in a "strange" (ie, with a hole on his chest) body, I also have a lot of questions and blank spots. We will continue to search. But something is definitely wrong with his dna, since the "beauty meter" on it fails.

K
KIRDOS 25.12.21

The version is this:
Maybe, like, he does not work for a passion, therefore, black balls do not have a special effect on him, and beauty is not measured, etc. And Koch sent it through the same time sphere, who received the numbers via SMS and thus earlier understood the way how to spin the whole thing without a passion (after all, because of the idea with a passion and m-bodies, along the way, everything went so crookedly) ... Those. Koch still turns out the numbers to himself, and he transmitted them, only with the help of such a cunning "loop".

N
Nemesis 25.12.21

The bottom line is that personality transfer experiments have begun. At first they were unsuccessful, because they did not know that it was necessary to synchronize neurochips with DNA. When it was discovered the experiments went well, but the synchronizer produced a by-product - passions. This passion was sweet in people with good DNA, and bitter in people with bad DNA. However, scientists again did not take into account one point. When m-people with bad DNA experienced an overabundance of emotions, the bitter passion could reach a critical point and bang, while forming a dangerous toxin. This toxin gave rise to the epidemic of infertility. Which was treated SUDDENLY with sweet passion! Therefore, it was decided to put the transition of people into m-bodies on a conveyor stream, which, firstly, saved from infection, and secondly, increased the generation of passion. And now all this was controlled by special measuring devices of the DNA quality.

The boy in the Garden talked to himself + the shock when turned on, which together led to the explosion. And at the epicenter of the explosion, a spherical anomaly was always obtained, which was prescribed even for the movement of waves in time. It was somewhere in her that GG was born.

In fact, the meaning of the plot has already been deciphered. it remains to unravel the mystery GG)

By the way, there is a working booth in the Garden. She is not tied to the plot in any way. I don’t think she’s just standing there. Perhaps some achievement is connected with her, shedding light.

N
Nik-Collector 25.12.21

Nemesis
That booth is a device for transferring consciousness.

K
KIRDOS 25.12.21

Nemesis
Yes, only the son of the family from the yurt died in the explosion, and then the eagle brought a child with a face very similar to him, but with a hole in his chest - the grandfather wrote about this somewhere.
In short, my question remains, what kind of flowers are these glowing. About them, it turns out, is not explained anywhere. Those. - an anomaly, that's all. Science does not know this ...