3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[atp] 25.12.21 09:48 pm

I dreamed that you had a RESET here !!! (Diablo 2)

91 Comments
Sort by:
l
little stoned headcrab 25.12.21

yes, this is exactly the button the admin presses: D

a
annortheone 25.12.21

[atp] You never
know what will dream.

Z
ZakarumFoot 25.12.21

M
MyatKO. 25.12.21

Dreaming is not harmful (-:

U
UmovistovSport 25.12.21

Want Want want

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

+100500

c
codw 25.12.21

admin, click on the button)

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

codw, I think it keeps the "Everyone to the garden" button pressed. :-)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 25.12.21

Obsessed
It seems to me that "All in the ass" or "All in hell" is more suitable here.

S
Shlang-Delson 25.12.21

ZakarumFoot
Post-rock from picchi! No hope

f
fork. 25.12.21

ruki u ponyatno kogo napravleni slishkom v raznie storoni, poetomu on prosto popast ne mozhet '

W
WinterSadness 25.12.21

And what does it make sense to reset if nothing changes?

R
Reosorbilakt 25.12.21

everyone wants to replay the game, kill the barbs on the helle, knock out the first shako. It's so cool )

N
NePokoryLadder 25.12.21

To hell with reset !!!

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

Reosorbilakt, and in a couple of months again dreaming about Jax's chest? ; D

W
WinterSadness 25.12.21

everyone wants to replay the game, kill the barbs on the helle, knock out the first shako.
Single.
daydream about Jax
Single 's chest .

R
RescueCat 25.12.21

If there is a reset, it will rebuild the Persians again. Again to make bo barba, ench sorku, classic sorceress, mf fall sorceress, create hundreds of mules again and all in order to dress the unfortunate zealot. Reset is certainly good, but without changes, these are only increased prices for mf-ers (for 3-4 months) and resetting levels for those who conquer the ladder.

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

Yes, you can play it is not interesting to fall asleep! Those who have been sleeping for a long time already and sometimes wake up, and those who do not want a reset will constantly come and come even if there has not been a reset for 10 years. There will be whiners too.

But you want a difficult game! Real hardcore! What would you go out with the people to fight and not to ench, to gain 80 lvl was not realistic in 6 hours! There was not only nothing to buy a shako for, but there was no one to buy it! In order for the rips to pour one after the other, and in order to pass the hell, you really need to work in the party and not stand in the city to wait for the VP. That would not only bring down the mefa but he also brought down! That the loss of loot would be invaluable even if you were a goal! So that t4 would cease to be a low, no matter how it was!

Even if it lasts 2-3 months, it will raise anew interest in the game itself and not just in farming.

R
Reosorbilakt 25.12.21

R2 Saigakov
totally agree with you

Z
ZRDn 25.12.21

R2 saiga
Well someone like me for example, has long been interested farm Shaki, Kraft, swing chars, Paravozov, baryzhit chatting, etc.
There was still interest in pvp, and even then it was not strong, and after a reset it is not worth doing a new pvp char to run pvp in the evening.