3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wheelman2 25.12.21 09:48 pm

Fragment of Animus Behind the Door [Solved] (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

[SOLVED] In one of the missions with an underwater bell, there is still a large space lined with boards to swim under water and emerge directly into a cave with guards, chests and fragments.
So, I collected everything there, but 1 fragment, the dog, remained closed behind the wooden door, (there is still a negro sitting next to her) tried everything, fired guns, killed a negro - the door could not be opened in any way! and it seems that there are no other entrances to it. How to get it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
redfox2013 25.12.21

just dive into an open hatch, swim to pick up, or swim under the deck but with a trainer, otherwise there won't be enough air

D
Dead_Funny_Face 25.12.21

wheelman2
next to the exit from the cave there is like a hole in the floor, a healthy square, you can kill yourself about it, there is water, you dive, swim to the end, then a little to the left, you emerge just above this fragment, if of course I understood what you are talking about, there was it would be easier to see the screen

_
_Sol_ 25.12.21

wheelman2
How to get the video to you?

n
nirvana12 25.12.21

Yes, you need to dive into a square square))))) in the floor)))

S
SPR1GGAN 25.12.21

there is already such a topic with an answer.

w
wheelman2 25.12.21

ATP, found

V
Velimudr 25.12.21

Easier than a steamed turnip, swim for five seconds, no "trainers" are needed;
Opposite the stairs up, dive behind the treasure chest, this ledge has a tunnel under the water, to the end and to the left immediately behind the support beam. You can also see if he goes right to the end along the platform and looks to the left under the barrels (not literally under them), you will notice the entrance, you have to swim into it.

V
Velimudr 25.12.21

hmm ... although the answer is late, but this option is not described here.