3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
senkabh 25.12.21 10:24 pm

New season, new rules. (Diablo 2)

Hello.
I want to touch on such a topic as changing the rules of fair pvp. Specifically about the Amazons.
It seems to me that for a long time no one perceives the Amazons as a serious opponent in pvp (well, maybe the eski are afraid of the combo poizon amok, and even then, not all, but those who do not have 95 eu and do not have idr and shapeshift druids, because they Similar in their style to games with an Amazon (no teleport, you have to rely on your feet))
They need to be buffed a little, namely, allow knockback from gloves with any type of weapon (bow or spear).
I do not consider knockback to be unlocked imboy, all the disadvantages of the Amazon will not go anywhere (dodge lock, inability to attack normally while she is being attacked). But the Amazon will be able to kill much more often than other characters.

SpoilerIf the topic does not die out, does not go into self-knowledge, then you can discuss other points, for example, allow all paladins to use copper, if prayer does not give healing above 25 hp / 2sec, review the character resists (if anyone has any suggestions) , develop a clause on "subjective liability" (a very sensitive topic) and punishment for it (assessment of the game of pvp characters, based on their classes, for example, a non-attacking 95 eu sor, playing against bon nekra)
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

QLinkee
Admin doesn't want to know them.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

QLinkee, cool. why am I not surprised?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
As an experienced firmologist, you have no right to be surprised by the evidence.

a
annortheone 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
You made a mistake in the third word. In the end.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], really ..

greenstyle, but what was it necessary there? "..Phil"? : D

T
T-fox 25.12.21

fircol

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

No matter how assholes

T
Torum. 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Skunk - poisons and passivates, bow / dart throws random, passivite, throws random. I personally have no interest in either one or the other option. What is there and for whom to buff is not clear. What the author is trying to achieve is also not entirely clear. There are enough other interesting opponents, why waste time on pvm enchantments.

asdinh0
How dart knock do you think poison amku buffnet? Amazon is a pvm charm, as far as I remember, they did not really represent anything intelligible even outside of fire pvp.
Either you are an amazoncoplauer, or I don’t even know. And without the Amazons, there was enough powerful pvp on the fire.

PS but if here they really collect signatures, then let them allow KB with darts, I don't care.

s
senkabh 25.12.21

Torum.
An Amazon can catch a person in a fhrlock from a constant knockback, thereby gaining an advantage.
A knockback with a powerful bow makes it possible to inflict damage + gain time, against some druid, necromancer, etc.

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

>> How dart knock do you think poizon amku buffnet?
Well, if it doesn't buffet, then why limit the already meager selection of equipment?

s
senkabh 25.12.21

Torum.
For some reason, your post was rubbed (or for some other reason it disappeared), but I pursue quite logical goals - to expand the range of opponents for fair pvp, for example, I know that Pirya would love to play as an Amazon, but some restrictions stop him, milo one of the coolest amazon players on the server, hybris, unc, could be more specific, I only own the theory and poor practice for the amazon. But even with my knowledge it is clear - KB will raise the Amazon higher.

As for copper for paladins, paladins are dangerous, but in my opinion, they are dangerous for other contacts, no more for some casters (we are talking about all paladins, not only hummers), but again, quite a sensitive topic, tk. from a strategic reception to a liability one step.

Regarding the fact that the admin is playing a sorky, that's why it was buffed.
Not surprised you only see what you want to see.
If you took a closer look at the changes, you would see that the abs and resists cut the eskam badly :)
As for the Foher buff, there is a problem, now the over against him is not limited, while you can wear abs. If you put a limit on over, or put 75 res 0 abs + unlimited over, then by fair without bo he will start pouring in tons of damage with his auto-guided skill, + you should think about such a serious opponent as v / t or t / v, which is not bad anyway can show himself both with and without bo, and if his opponent develops weakness in resists, he will not give him life at all (for example, the game t / vv / t against bva / bvc, those who played such duels know that v / tt / v do not forgive careless rapprochement, and without normal resists, you will have to approach lightning even more often, otherwise you can be defeated by lightning)
Regarding the buff of rebies or other druid ss, I find it very difficult because This character is a pedestrian and without shooting, he needs a LOT of things to be allowed to buff, so this is a very difficult topic that requires statements from specific pvp druids for these classes. (edit: it seems to me it's okay not to buff them without upsetting the balance)
If my memory serves me, at one of the tournaments of the last season played a ghost assembled by the Rhine (it was not the Rhine who played for him) if anyone can remind me of which place he took, write, just interesting :)

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

asdinh0
>> If my memory serves me, a ghost assembled by Rhine played at one of the tournaments last season.
Yes there is no ghost, some kind of hybrid.

>> (it was not like Rhine played for him)
He played.

>> if anyone can recall what place he took

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

With my idea, nothing new comes to mind so far, so I want to comprehend a little at least the theory of pvp.
Karoch question: if there are troubles with the fact that some pvp-shares run from the opponent, so why not change the location of its conduct to another or even random, as in Mortal Kombat; D
For example, the one on which the opponent is far from escaping, such as Cave level 2 I
apologize for exaggerating a bit about the fact that pvp cannot be played with different charms / builds. Again, in Mortal Kombat, IMHO the coolest pvp game of all time, the characters are very different, but this did not stop you from playing it for hours as a child.
Therefore, I think that since there are still disputes, the balance of the current pvp is not ideal, and it is necessary to continue to hone it; D
This is so thought out loud, do not judge strictly.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

QLinkee
a igral bi traposidom c / c + w / s, vsyal bi pervoe.