3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepashka 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Far Cry Commando (Far Cry)

Who played Far Cry Commando call back !!! Stuck on the "Survival Test" tour, who passed tell me how to do it. I can't do anything, helicopters fly, enemies attack and that's it ...
84 Comments
Sort by:
l
ludo 25.12.21

shoot everything that moves, sooner or later pass. there will be one more level in the caves to climb, so immediately stock up on the codes, otherwise you will not get the last duck, there you need a flight mode.

v
vs. i 25.12.21

There are two options 1-hide in the distant bushes and not protrude 2-find a place convenient for shelling (preferably not far from the first-aid kit, body armor and snipers (they are regularly updated there)) and methodically shoot all the approaching and landing scoundrels, the helicopters themselves can not be knocked down (except the first three, because you need to get at least some machines first) And in the 1st and 2nd versions, the level is passed because exactly 60 minutes later if you are alive, a reboot will occur to the next stage of the game

v
vs. i 25.12.21

Of all the sequels of Far Cry Commando, the best (both difficult and interesting) and did not bug at all

V
Vic013 25.12.21

1. "otherwise you won't get the last duck, you need a flight mode there." This is not so, I got everyone without codes, you can climb these huge barrels like stairs, you have to try ....
2. You can also survive, you just have to wait patiently, in the end something will arrive, sometimes you have to wait half an hour (though I used Sav in the console), but in the end the new level loads itself.

L
LeXLuTHeR 25.12.21

Hi, maybe someone knows, help me pliz. I play FC Commando and for some reason, if I periodically go into the provincial card compartments, then I become invulnerable and the weapon in my hands is not visible and, however, also hands. And what's cool is that this happens only after loading the save (made via save_game in this remote area of ​​the map). How do I fix this?

And yet, some houses do not have visible doors and I cannot go there. I hear a type of creak from opening, but there is like a transparent wall. This is a bug in the engine, as I understand it. How can I fix this?

e
eva_91 25.12.21

help collect ducks - where to look for them at all and how to soak six skeletons?

e
eva_91 25.12.21

I HAVE PASSED THIS LEVEL-WALKED FOR THREE DAYS

_
_Dim_ 25.12.21

Commando comes on 2 discs ??
The original game is needed ???

S
Stepashka 25.12.21

I have a game on 3 discs. Not original but going well.

e
eva_91 25.12.21

I ALSO HAVE THREE BOLS. IT GOES WELL. TODAY PASSED THE ENTIRE GAME, HAD A LITTLE JOINT. GENERAL CLASS, NOW WANT TO TRY XENUS-BOILING POINT.

s
s_serge 25.12.21

GLUCKK !!!
On all maps, some textures are black.
What can I do with it ???

s
s_serge 25.12.21

Xenus is a completely failed project -
An example of how you can ditch a good idea

v
vivanco 25.12.21

Stuck on the last level you need to blow up the locator. I found another explosive nearby, but it was no use. I explode everything and nothing happens. I go further and there the alarm is detected and after a while you die in any case. What to do?

v
vivanco 25.12.21

Stuck on the last level you need to blow up the locator. I found another explosive nearby, but it was no use. I explode everything and nothing happens. I go further and there the alarm is detected and after a while you die in any case. What to do?

d
dimon11 25.12.21

the locator explodes simply, first you explode the barrels under it and then you retreat to the distance of the grenade throw and throw them into the locator, it explodes by about 4.

M
Misha-sha 25.12.21

Tell me what to do, I got to the mission where I need to collect ducks, the game began to glitch. Or send the first save after this mission to my e-mail: [email protected]

E
Evgenij2de 25.12.21

People help me, where can I get a NO CD, otherwise there is a game, but I can’t play it.
HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!!

i
internet883 25.12.21

Personally, the hardest thing for me was to find the duck, which was lying here
http://i001.radikal.ru/1001/3e/08b833e617b6.jpg It was
still difficult to get the duck underground, there the duck is on one of two tanks in front of the entrance to the hall with skeletons ... There is something like a connecting structure between the tanks. Using this structure, you climb up (leaning on the cistern).
By the way, in the next level you will need to find the 7th duck /
7th level. Last find

Then you go along several more bridges, go around the hill, following the directions of the compass, and get to a narrow tunnel, where you get an offer, which looks like outright mockery, to find the seventh duck (and what have you been doing all this time, I ask). You pass this very rude and unconvincingly slabbed tunnel, dealing with several soldiers along the way, and you get to the elevator. Climb up, but not to the end, jump out on the move into the first opening (you can see it from afar because of the light). If you go to the end, you will find yourself on the top of the central mountain, where you have already been, and you will have to repeat all the way down, only this time without a hang glider. And the first opening leads to a large rusty staircase with many flights. SAVE.

The duck is at the very bottom (before picking it up, look around, there is a fighter hiding under the stairs and shooting in the back). There is also a card. Pick it up and up the rusty steps to the hang glider. On it you fly to the very boat, near which you were at the beginning and could swim in a few seconds. Level completed.

g
gomir 25.12.21

I agree that this is the most difficult and interesting adon from a goblin.

The stage with the helicopters slowed down on the verge of hovering.
I climbed up or in the middle of the tower to be invisible by turntables and landing troops.
And less load the engine from the brakes. Then he went to drink tea. In half an hour - an hour the stage ended. There the goal is to hold out.

g
gomir 25.12.21

There are no problems with ducks. There is a ladder on the barrels in the caves. There are 2 entrances to the caves. It is better to go to the right, where there is a quarry with excavators. There are fewer bots, only a few giants are harmless with rocket launchers: D

Stage is in the five most interesting maps of the game, because there are few saves and it is the largest of all cards on the edge of the headlight.

For the first time, it can be played for several days as a separate game or adon.
For beginners who play adon 2-3 times in master mode, it can take a week. If they pass at all))
Then I went through it in about 3-5 hours, in an easy mode.
In a difficult half day, about a day.