3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Being 25.12.21 11:06 pm

The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, these 2 games are similar in some aspects, so the comparison is quite appropriate. Who thinks what: we write, express ourselves, do not hesitate.
89 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 25.12.21

Escobar will say everything for me

G
GhostKasio 25.12.21

In my opinion, the Witcher is better.
but the topic seemed to be)

J
Just Max 25.12.21

witcher to love

K
Kosolapyi1 25.12.21

The plot is the same for both (so-so) and the endings are equally disappointing. But the witcher's additional quests and open world are 100 times better. Women in DAI vomit, and in the witcher there are even beautiful prostitutes). Well, and most importantly, there are no gays in the witcher, not to mention an excess of them)

R
Ret Ert 25.12.21

Kosolapyi1
The Witcher has an awesome plot.

Plus, the gameplay is much better. Graphics.
So the witcher is better than DAI in all respects.

S
Ser777 25.12.21

Vote!)
Spoilerhttp: //www.rupoll.com/ehrppmsjsp.html

PS: I'm for
Spoiler
SpoilerWitcher 3!

s
slipknot326 25.12.21

The Witcher is unambiguous. Although the Inquisition is good, it falls short of The Witcher. And this is a fact.

M
Mari8936 25.12.21

The Witcher is certainly a better and more elaborate game, but in one aspect, DAI still wins. Namely, in that it takes into account much more of the previous parts, this is probably the only significant drawback in The Witcher. After all, you could add a couple of dialogues to characters, for example, ask Radovid like Adda, where Siegfried, Zoltan like Vergen, La Valette like a little son, and so on.

A
AK102 25.12.21

The Witcher, of course, all 3 parts came out excellent) The Inquisition is a rare ug, and spit in the direction of DAO fans.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.12.21

give a frank fail. found something to compare.

K
Kosolapyi1 25.12.21

Ret Ert
Awesome plot in the second witcher ...

K
Ketik 25.12.21

I bought both of these games and enjoy each one) But the Witcher is certainly better in many ways

C
Crack 25.12.21

witcher, he has sales side effects with a choice + interesting, and there is no emphasis on minorities.

M
Mercurionio 25.12.21

The witcher. Already because there are no gays.
Although As an RPG, he is also better.

H
Hireidan 25.12.21

Mercurionio
actually has 1: D
but there is an unobtrusive presentation - because he did not offer to play with his pipe.

v
vadikVVV 25.12.21

If DAI were not so monotonous, with a good long varied plot, perhaps it would have competed with the Witcher, and since in terms of the plot I did not see anything special there (and even the side quests in The Witcher are Gorgeous), then without a doubt I give preference The Witcher, although DAI also liked it. CDP made a great game, Bioweir will hopefully take an example from them on how to do quests.

M
Mercurionio 25.12.21

Yaevin93
Are you talking about a hunter? So here he was even lowered, they say he is a freak and is not worthy of life in society))))

A
Angelica04 25.12.21

The Witcher 3 is the best RPG of 2015, although it does not have much worthy competitors, similarly to Dragon Age Inquisition the best RPG of 2014. If they came out in one year, then the Witcher 3 would definitely take first place in quality. Although I personally like both games.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.12.21

Yaevin93
if you don't ask him, you won't even know that he is gay.
sobsna, I did so.

J
JackofShadows 25.12.21

In the Inquisition add. Quests are disgusting, especially against the background of The Witcher

BarackKamacho
Pillars of Eternity, what did you not please?