3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Being 25.12.21 11:06 pm

The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, these 2 games are similar in some aspects, so the comparison is quite appropriate. Who thinks what: we write, express ourselves, do not hesitate.
89 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panko 25.12.21

Rockandrolllove
said everything right about both games, except for the situation with The Witcher 3 with Yennefer - no one forces someone to choose (there are always options in dialogues and quest actions). I went through the game with all the additional tasks, except for "collecting a deck" and without any problems chose Triss while ignoring everyone, including this bitch Yennefer. The developers promise to somehow add dialogues in situations with Triss - in general there will be beauty ... although without this in my case:
SpoilerGeralt and Triss live together in Kovir, and Ciri inherited the throne in Nilfgaard - I am very pleased with this outcome of the plot. It's a pity the Baron hanged himself - he was a good man, it seems. The developers made a huge game with a deep storyline, but their desire to make it, so to speak, realistic in terms of no black and white led to the fact that there are options: bad or very bad even where it was possible to resolve the issue peacefully, i.e. neutral for the game world. Plus, you choose the options in the dialogues alone, and afterwards Geralt carries some nonsense that has little to do with what you wanted to say by choosing the appropriate option in the dialogue ... though you already mentioned this yourself.

r
romero52 25.12.21

After DAI, I liked the Witcher 3 many times more, with attention to detail, plot, heroes, locations without downloads, you can go to any house, etc. ... There were interesting moments in dai, for example, when everyone sang a song in the mountains after the battle , I was really pleased)) but the witcher will be even better in the sum of the pluses

S
Schreps 25.12.21

Found Che to compare)) Without the slightest doubt, The Witcher 3, although DAI loved in his time, well, as a drunken prostitute, only once

X
XBoy360 25.12.21

I know for sure that now, after The Witcher 3, it will be impossible to sit down for the storyline DLC in the Inquisition without tears, tk. in DA: I there is not a soul, not just something interesting in terms of the world and its elaboration. There is only an interesting sandbox and sometimes good quests. The Witcher 3 is everything for me this year. Not a single game, not even the Fall 4, which is sure to be cool and last 100-150 hours at least, will move Geralt off the GOTY pedestal in 2015.

V
Vadimio 25.12.21

Games are different in general. And why not compare The Witcher 3 with GTA 5 or with Dark Soul.
I liked the combat in AIM more (it is more varied), and for the witcher it is boring already by the middle of the game (at the beginning of the game, mahaesh with a sword, roll / dodge, kven and at the end the same). In the Witcher, with the growth of lvl, the combat system is not revealed (and if it does, it is almost not noticeable and does not play a big role), and the DAI, in the end, reveals interesting buns.
PS Both games - passed and forgotten. They definitely do not reach the smoke, gtashki and dark solua.

P
Playersaharan 25.12.21

Vadimio
Do skurina, gta
Tolsto

M
MeXaHiK_ 25.12.21

Bastarder
The storyline is still more attractive to the Witcher, as well as additional quests. The combat and RPG component of pumping skills and abilities in The Witcher is simpler, but requires the use of acrobatics.

So the plot is the cornerstone of the RPG, and good gameplay is secondary. I agree that combat is better in Inqua, but without a good plot and high-quality side-effects you won't go far.

S
Selid_327 25.12.21

Funny question: DA I or The Wtcher 3. Let me say that the Witcher is superior to DA in all aspects. The gameplay is more dynamic, the partners are not so stupid, the plot is many times better. After the DAO, the plot of the third part is dry. The side quests have a storyline, while in DA all side quests are based on two things - kill and fetch. The deaths of some of the characters make me cry, during the entire plot of the dragon age, I never saw a heartbreaking tragedy.
We should also mention the jokes in The Witcher. Honestly, during the witchers' drunkenness, I rolled on the floor. DAI seemed like KVN to me. And also these gays and lesbians. In DAO, I still somehow endured, but when in the second part the attitude with satellites depended on this, I threw this game to hell. I once loved the DA series very much, and after playing games and reading books about the Witcher, it seemed to me completely gray and soulless. I am now sorry for the 2000 rubles spent on DAI.

r
romero52 25.12.21

Playing Witcher 3 after passing DA: I is comparable to the sensations if you change from the domestic car industry to the foreign one :)
And so I would also add battles with dragons to Witcher 3, I think it would be epic. But the Witcher has a principle not to kill them ...