3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 25.12.21 11:06 pm

Have you ever wanted such a computer?

Spoilerhttp: //hyperpc.ru/c.php? Id = 8616 Follow

this link and see the configuration. If you had money at least chew booty, would you buy yourself such a monster? Well, what if it's free?

PS
Three 980Ti Strix instead of one.
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 25.12.21

All links under the spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

if I had enough money, I
would have collected i7 5960x, asus e-sun, 64 giga ddr4, 4 pascal 256GB shdd m.2 for a file, swap 4x4tb railway, well, bp in size and all with air cooling.
actually this was my pitch plan until I became a bum pitch.
and I didn’t collect ready-made assemblies, and as a rule, they are bulky at a weighty price.

F
Fat Vladimir 25.12.21

MunchkiN 616
I collected it myself.

S
Sidorovich 25.12.21

Fat Vladimir
Stupid question, if I had money at least as an ass and I would have been fond of computers at least to some extent, I would have bought it.
And for free I would take it all the more, even if you do not need it, you can sell it.

S
Shine 25.12.21

I agree with the previous commentator. A powerful PC didn't give up to me, I had enough MAC for work, but I still play on consoles. And it is really possible to sell this miracle for good money, even in parts.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.12.21

I don’t know who’s chewing with an ass, but as an inveterate PC player since the 90s, I saw the first wolves, thoughts, games that were before them, but due to my age I did not fully realize what I was playing, I have always been and will be betrayed only one platform - and that's the PC. Recently I assembled such a computer for myself with the following configuration:
Processor - Intel Core i7 - 5960X Extreme Edition
Motherboard - ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME Socket 2011-3, Intel X99
Cooling - Cooler Master V8 GTS
RAM - 32Gb DDR4 2400MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum
HDD - 3Tb SATA-III HGST (Hitachi) Ultrastar 7K4000
SSD - 480Gb SSD Corsair Force GS Series
Video card 1 - GeForce GTX Titan X ASUS PCI-E 12288Mb
Video card 2 - GeForce GTX Titan X ASUS PCI-E 12288Mb
Case - Corsair Obsidian Series 900D
PSU - 1500W Enermax Platimax
Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZXR
Monitor - ASUS 32 "PA328Q
And I almost do not regret it.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.12.21

And I hardly regret it.
Sounds like an excuse. Heh, heh ...

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.12.21

net

R
Ramzes181276 25.12.21

Podvipodvertov Are
you going to fly into space on it?)))

P
Podvipodvertov 25.12.21

Ramzes181276 Of
course not. Here in one topic I already wrote about it, I will write more. I had a 2008 Honda Accord, sold it, took this PC with the proceeds, its cost, together with the monitor, is about 550,000 rubles. I drove by car two or three times a month, even went to work on foot, and if anything happened, I called a taxi.
I don’t like these cars, traffic jams, nerves, risk, it’s easier to give money to a conductor or a taxi driver, but to look out the window and think about your own. I figured out what I was spending more time on, and what gave me pleasure and comfort, so I decided to get rid of the car and get myself a PC. And all sorts of evening pokatushki, heifers, loud music, show-off, I'm no longer at this age, and the car is not an indicator (if someone says a fool, it would be better to leave a wheelbarrow).
I decided to build a computer, and I am like that, I will choose a phone - a talker for 2,000 rubles, in the end I will stop on a smartphone over 40 thousand. It's the same with a PC, it was a painfully strong temptation to take everything to the maximum, although I know that for 80,000 rubles you can take a good PC.

A
Afour 25.12.21

Podvipodvertov
you are one of the most addictive drug addicts I have ever seen on the Internet))

R
Ramzes181276 25.12.21

Podvipodvertov
Hmm ... You
can't understand Russia with your mind, you can't measure it with a common yardstick ...

F
Francis I 25.12.21

Meaning?
Although ZADROT SAPIENS will appreciate

Now, if he printed money, it would be a good investment

S
Sidorovich12 25.12.21

Fat Vladimir
To tell the truth, if not for your home. An expensive bandura that consumes electricity like my Ariston (who does not know this is a stationary, home water heater of 100 liters with a maximum power of 2 kW on average), to be honest, is not particularly impressive. It is only good for selling it to someone else.

R
RicoChico 25.12.21

I wouldn’t take this even if I had a hell of a lot of money.

Maybe he took it from Abdul.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

finally, the essence of the topic is something
like this would a lamborzhyna want and for free?
The local answer is - well, let's say. but she has a kind of small trunk there dumb to carry potatoes and looking for a trailer nada to carry firewood.
Therefore, I would like to but would sell and buy something else.

T
TTG 25.12.21

If you had money at least chew booty, would you buy yourself such a monster?
I would take a nuclear icebreaker and sailed away to the side of Antarctica.

G
GTAman 25.12.21

If the budget was not limited by anything, I would take a top-end laptop.

R
Roograx 25.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Handsome!

S
SkyGame 25.12.21

want twice a year